Anyone know this company:: trading post fx

They charge to train you how to trade forex.

They’ll charge you 2 grand for 2 6 hour courses and a textbook.You can download the textbook from my website sherman.pipback.com for free.They charge for their online trading rooms.I had never heard of trading currency when I heard about them.Try learning on your own first.

??? and is it a good company

http://www.babypips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=286

read my post. dont learn the hard way. if you are a newbie there really is no excuse to be dishing out money to learn to trade. there are alot of free resources out there to work from. once you got a background then you can look for more detailed info and at that point you can pay for your sources. there is very little you can learn in 4-6 hour lessons that you cant learn for free. its that simple. instead of dishing out thousands to learn why not spend a few months on baby pips, read the lessons, participate in forum discussions, check out forextv, fxstreet and forex factory to suppliment info and ask question. there are a ton of free chats and demo account to play with. there is no reason to take courses. save the money to open a real account instead (but dont trade with a real account too soon. always work with demos first.)

forget it, have fun leanr forex for yourself, you`ll build up your own trading plan and have a great time doing it.

Paying for training for such a short amount of time your going to go away not knowing how to trade, and just full of info you don`t know what to do with.

I have talked to many that have paid $2000.00 for the course and feel it was great. Also they tell me that the charts they have are great ($60.00 a month)
They also have online training rooms ($60.00 a month). They also have a business oppt. I just dont know??? Sounds some what good???

I bet the people you talked to work for the company and you just don’t know it. I don’t see how anyone could pay outrageous amounts of money when you have sites like babypips, as well as many awesome book written by expers like Kathy Lien, Steve Nison, Mark Douglas, Dr Alexander Elder, just to name a few. Good Luck if you take the course.

Unless you live on the west coast or don 't need a day job their hours of trading rooms is hard to attend.Plus,some of the trainers offered little new instruction or are into the Elliott Wave that when looked at in hindsight is always a perfect move.The same charts are on pipback for $40.Some people use the free charts on FXCM and FX Solutions but I need more indicators.And no I don’t work for pipback.But yes,I do feel like Trading Post is a ripoff.

Oh my …$2000 to learn… will they return any of this back with interest???:stuck_out_tongue: