Is the forum giving you problems?

Is this forum giving you problems?

Just recently I have found that this forum is malfunctioning badly. :eek: :eek:

I cannot open new threads.
Pictures do not appear in posts.
Quotes and edits do not work.
The forum sections only half open.
and more… :eek:

If you are also having problems, let me know here with very brief details.

I will send it off to the Administration so that they can get the techies to fix it.

I cannot open new threads.
Pictures do not appear in posts.
Quotes and edits do not work.
The forum sections only half open.
and more…

Sounds like the administrators are out to get you!!!

Just kidding it seems to be working fine for me but it was down for a while last night.

Yeah I had an issue last night getting onto the forums but all seems well now. Kept getting an error in my browser saying something along the lines of ‘connection has been reset’.

The only problem I’ve had was last night, I couldn’t get the site to come up at all for a while. It would just come up with a blank page, and then one time it said something about a database error. I haven’t had any problems posting anything though.

Same problem Talon mentioned — trouble accessing the website. Seems to happen a couple of times per month.

Also, lately (within the past 2 weeks, approximately) I have noticed that the server has dropped certain symbols and punctuation from posts which were fine previously.

Here’s an example: 301 Moved Permanently All those [B]highlighted question-marks[/B] have replaced various punctuation.

The server seems to have it in for quotation marks and the British pound symbol. But, it doesn’t happen to every post containing those symbols.