What is the secret to successful forex trading?

forexnews84.blogspot.com/2009/10/faq-what-is-secret-to-successful-forex.html

A complete newbie to forex trading, I am having difficulties figuring out where to look for information, but also what exactly to look for. Commodities? Bank quarterly results?

I believe school of babypips and investopedia would help you as it helps me lots.

Both good resources. Start with the babypips school no doubt, excellent place to get the basics.

The most important - ask everyone stupid questions about everything you don’t know and wanna know! If you ask now, you gonna feel stupid for 5 min., if you won’t ask, you gonna feel yourself stupid all your life in this question:) It is always better to ask than to be silent!

But if you also want to know what professional traders think, just ask someone from a trading company or come to some kind of seminar. My first step was to come to Real Trade Group’s free seminar, where I understood, that forex is an interesting world full of opportunities:)

Hope it helped someone!

I agree with you first paragraph. There are no such things as stupid questions, only stupid answers.

Learn from somebody who actually makes a living with Forex.

And don’t waste time with the wannabes, you know the losers that actually think they are gurus.

Yeah. That’s about it.

Hi
you can learn everything you need to know here for free. Don’t be tempted to pay some supposed guru for wisdom. Like anything , trading takes time to learn, don’t rush. First and fore most be your own person, in forex you stand or fall by your decisions, do it right and you will survive do it wrong and …

I’ll second that.