Ultimate Traders Package

Just curious if anyone has tried the Ultimate Traders Package here?

I have read lot of positive reviews. I just watched the complimentary disc one and found it very easy to understand and well done. The whole package is something like $3500. Is it insane to invest in something like this?

I am interested in learning everything I can about trading Forex and working my way up from a hobby into a successful endevor. I guess what I’m getting at here is, is it actually worth it? Is it “that” helpful in learning to grasp all of the ins and outs of trading Forex? Is it a fast track to learning the building blocks or foundations of becoming a successful trader?

I realize it is far from necessary, but I want to make the most of my time from switching from book to book to forums and the like…

any thoughts?..

Most Forex Traders are Technical Analysts, or chartists if you will. So that said, in most peoples opinion everything you need to know is contiained on the charts. Why not spend the money on a certification like CMT?

How about this one: CMT Program

Thanks,

I can see a how CMT certification could be very valuable knowlege in learning the ins and outs of charting. Is it the general opinion that with a CMT cert. it is the best foundation for successful trading? Are most successful traders CMT certified? Is the actual certification process necessary even if I am using it for strictly personal use? I didn’t even know it existed until I followed your link. Thank you…

This answer is within you. I just suggested this as opposed to learning a specific vendors training as most forex traders are chartists or TA’s anyway. The CMT is technical analysis, must be some reason why they chose the books they did.

Again, some of the books you may be reading are by authors who have the CMT. However i do not believe this is necessary. I have contemplated the CMT
route myself. Currently i am torn between learning Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis. If i chose TA, then the CMT will be my direction. Most likely will give the CMT a go and see what happens.

No. Since you stated that you are bouncing around, i just thought the reading materials in the CMT cert process may give you direction.

So basically the reading materials used for the CMT cert. are what you are refering to. I don’t necessarily need to take the test or get certified. The reading required to take the test is just a good starting point for learning technical analysis is what you are saying?

Correct, if you take a look at the books, these are some of the same books people list in some of the other threads. However the CMT reading list gives to me at least some direction in reading.

Yes, however should be more than just a begininng, more like a very solid foundation.

Thank you RTV.