How to trade using PA

Some friends of mine passed on a link of a 4 part FREE (I only recommend free things) webinar series where a veteran trader of 30+ years shows how he’s traded price action for a long time.

Its not the usual stuff by that that i mean not candle patterns or pin bars or anything like that its quite different and I found it so interesting I thought I’d include the links in here.

If you’re a PA trader I think it would be well worth your time.

I don’t know how long the links will be up so if you’re interested watch it now, if you’re not then its cool too I aint selling anything and stand to gain nothing.

Here is what will be covered FXstreet.com Live Sessions Archives: A Study of price Behavior

and here is the 4 part webinar start with the first one
Mike Baghdady

Just one other thing i’ve always been very critical of ppl peddling their ware and selling stuff because most of the time they’re a scam and I can spot a scamster a mile away. TRO, shakesfx, skalpist I spotted most of them even here well b4 the crowd. So in all fairness the presenter does show his software but if you learn the method you don’t need it he himself says that and I for once agree. All you need to know are right there in the webinar series. So you don’t need to spend a penny to learn this.

Happy viewing :slight_smile:

Thanks i will looking at it :slight_smile:

best regards

Thanks Hess…that’s exactly the kind of stuff I’m reading about in R.C. Miner’s High Probability Trading Strategies…good to know!!

I like to think of it as How to Trade Using “Wave Action”…:D…and we’re discussing it on the System That Can’t Lose thread.

:slight_smile:

Thanks Hess, I’ll be watching that

Hi Guys,

I hate to bring you bad news but this guy is a scam artist. I have tried to do a check on him and I have comeup empty.

Think about, for some who is meant to be trading for 30+ years yet nobody knows who he is.

Also he is bankrupt in the USA:
intradayforextrading.co.uk/2011/01/26/the-new-turtles-trading-traders-scam-mike-baghdady-is-a-bankrupt/

Oh dear…

so much publicity he got; i always wonder why would a trader do that

he went above and beyond by imitating Richard Dennis

let’s see what he is going to gain from this; perhaps another Chapter 11 filing in London

hmmmm…

The allegation is sort of putting me off from going through what he has to say…

Can anyone who has gone through what he is saying share about what they think and if its worth looking at the material??

Damn lazy person here. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

i have followed many of his webinars; and read a lot about his strategies,

i was dissapointed at the fellow and the course he is selling.

basically he created a dilusion that he is a successful trader; and then he was fooled himself by it

i would highly recommend someone like Ernie Chan, Quantitative Trading blog. at least he is a hedge fund manager. albeit one would always question why he published a book

If you want to get the same information from what Bagdaddy is trying to sell you for a whopping GBP7,000. You can get the same information from this book:
The Complete Turtletrader: The Legend, the Lessons, the Results: Amazon.co.uk: Michael W. Covel: Books

for just GBP7.69

Also if you read this book and go to their free seminar you will hear word for word from this book. Also the course they are trying to sell you is for three days and I will tell you there is no way you can comfortable learn all about technical analysis in three days.

A course on technical analysis from the society of technical analysis in London costs just under GBP500 for a home study course and I think the taught course costs GBP1,000 and is done every wednesday evening over 3 months, yes thats 3 months and not 3 days because there is a lot to cover.

Society of Technical Analysts - Education

For the USA just look for American society of technical analysis.

Always do your home work and do not part with your hard earned money unless you are 100% certain, good luck everyone.

If you go to there free seminar you will notice tactics like shouting at key moments to get your attention this is done because a phycological effect that we all respond to. Remember these guys and women are professional scam artists so be aware of it.

I only went to the free event beause I was asked by a friend to accompany him to see if there is any truth and secondly for free tea and sandwiches :slight_smile:

thank u for sparring a lazy persons time…

Happy pipping