Volatile pairs

Hello everyone,

I am new to forex just learning to trade and need some help with trading because I find it too confusing… I wanted to ask which are the most volatile pairs which I should avoid in the beginning when I first start to trade. I noticed GBP/USD is VERY volatile and maybe USD/JPY? I think I should only start with EUR/USD and USD/CHF what do you think? Are these stable pairs? Also I have been trading with a couple of strategies, how many strategies does anyone ever need? Are two enough? Or I am missing at opportunities for making profit? And how many pairs do you (novice and experienced traders) watch for trading opportunities? Are there any good resources with gurus that could help for a sensible fee? I am learning as much as I can but a guru could point me to the right direction as I work and dont have as much time to study and trade.

Thank you all for your help!

Let’s look at it upside down for a minute.

and dont have as much time to study and trade.

You don’t have time to study…like the BabyPips school…?

Forget about that idea of yours about trading. :smiley:

Therefore your time issue to trade is resolved.

Are there any good resources … that could help…?

BabyPips school…and it’s free.

I am new to forex just learning to trade and need some help with trading because I find it too confusing.

Are you still confused…? :smiley:

wow thank you for your help must have taken too much of your precious time to mock me

Who wanted to mock ya…?

Certainly not me. :smiley:

I have the impression that you have [B]mis[/B]understood me.

You asked for help because you find trading too confusing. One of the reasons someone finds things confusing is because the basics of things…in your case the basics of trading…are not clearly understood and put into practice.

Then you ask for help in regards to resources to get rid of that confusion of yours…meaning that you find trading too confusing.

I have given you that resource. And it’s free. :smiley:

Why don’t you just head over there and find out…@BabyPips School. :smiley:

Dont take it to hard Theoni.

Cas is very experienced (although i dont know her/him) and the words may seem harsh at some stage but in reality it is subliminally pointing you in the right direction.

Start with the school. I am new here also and have a live account now but the school was the best thing to read in my opinion.

From there things will pop up as you read post like other links and learning sites.
Good luck