Need help! please

i have install a indicator in my metatrader alpariuk and forexmeta.

both metatraders have being crash and now they don´t work. the window opens but then it is freeze and i can´t do anything, not even close it

i´ve already uninstall and reinstall and it doesn´t work anyway.

the indicator is aNina.mq4

anyone knows what is appening and how to fix it???

Try deleting the indicator file from your computer…expert advisors folder in your MT4 program folder…

i´ve already done it.

but it stills appear in my chart when i open the metatrader, but everithing is completly frozen. i can do nothing

You deleted it from your harddrive? Uninstalling and reinstalling usually leaves all folders, indicators and such intact, and just removes the MT4 program …at least it did when I had to do that. Otherwise delete the whole MT4 folder from your harddrive…and then re-install. If that doesn’t work, you have other problems :wink:

Before you wipe anything, try closing the chart and opening a brand new one. Set everything up how you like it. Save a template. Then see if the indicator is still in the MT4 custom indicators drop down menu. If it isnt, and you’re getting price feeds, problem solved.

Another thing to check is that you’re logged in. Sometimes MT4 goes wonky and doesn’t log in.

i´ve 3 orders open and i can even see how they doing.

i´ve remove the indicator from indic. folder. i´ve erase the metatrader from harddisk. i´ve reinstall the metatrader and when i try to enter is like i´ve done nothing at all.

the chat is the same and the indicator is there… don´t know how can that be:(

I don’t know how computer savvy you are so I have to ask. Do you know how to use windows explorer to browse your C drive and locate your broker’s folder on the C drive? If you know how to do that then uninstall metatrader, then browse and delete any folders that have anything to do with metatrader and your broker, then go to control panel and the add/remove programs and make sure metatrader isn’t showing in that list. Once every thing is completely removed you should be able to download and reinstall metatrader from your broker and everything will be back to normal. If you have open orders and don’t know what they are doing, you should contact your broker and close them.

Did you get the mq4 file for the indicator? Just asking because if you’re only deleting the ex4 file and not the mq4 file, mt4 will recompile the mq4 file into the ex4 file again when you start it up…so make sure both files are deleted.

install mt4 in another folder,
when it asks you where to install just change the folder name add a number or something.
if that doesn’t work, install an mt4 from another broker and contact your broker asking for the server address, it should look like 12.221.1235:452
and when you log in insert the server address you got from your broker and use your log in info.
that should do it.