$500-$4700 in under 12hours! Damn, it's Demo

Hi to all, I should never have listened to you all and started off my forex trading with a real account! (joke)
At 22:00’ish last night I’ve setup my account with an ea to do the trading for me. This morning at 6:00 my account balance was $1600 and by 12:00 it hit $4700. Nearly 850% growth (if my maths is correct) in 14 hours. (I’m thinking about buying that house by the sea and an audi q7! You can use Demo money to buy demo cars and houses, right?)
Seriously, this is great. I know many of you will be asking which, what, how, when ect. but I’m not going to tell you! (there you go, rich for a day and already stuck up lol). No, I will let this run whole of next week, and if I get a margin call I’ll be the laughing stock of the forum (your very own jacka** ) and if I don’t I’ll post the details next Friday. WATCH THIS SPACE! (or if it really keeps on performing I might sell it for $500 to one person so that I can afford a live account - lol)
Hope you all have a great weekend
Ps- I’ll have a look over the weekend at one of that sites where you showoff you tradings. Have no idea how it works though! Help in that regard would be much appreciated!

Maybe it’s better to be lucky than good…? :smiley:

I wish you success!Is this the system you talked about earlier i hope you modified the ratio a little bit?:slight_smile:

Amen to that. I’ve been fairly unlucky for 30 years, maybe it saved up for forex!

No. I’ve got that 1 running on another demo account. It’s not doing bad either, but like you warned me- 2 losses and I was back at sqaure 1. I’ve slowly build it up again though.
To be honest the ea I’m using was discussed on this very (and many other) forum, I just (by luck) modified it a little!

Ok, I’ve had a couple of loosing trades (BIG one’s asswell), but still well in profit. Here’s my live (demo) stats, check it out Snykant.mt4stats.com