How to trade like a pro, start here

1. Use your own gut instincts. Don’t be afraid to hone your instinct.
    The more you use it, the more you build it. Of course, you may fail the
    first few times. Here is an anology: Ben Franklin failed so many times,
    but he succeeded the 100 times. If he gave up, would we have light bulbs today???

2. Succeed on your own terms. This way you have no one to blame.
    And only from failure, can you grow. This is similar to #1 but a little different.

3. If you need lessons, learn from a pro and not a wannabe. Like the old saying, you become who you model or learn from.

4. Start small; that way you still have money left to pay bills and feed your family.

5. Don’t feel envy or jealous of others succeeding. Jealousy and envy builds up bad aura and bad karma. These traits benefit nobody. It only hurts. Whatever you sow, you reap. Sow good feelings and good success.

6. Achieve. And that’s about it.

That’s it? I am disappointed.

Ben Franklin didn’t invent the light bulb, or electricity either. He just proved that lighting was electricity… just to keep historically accurate, can’t help it, I’m picky that way…

That’s right…Thomas edison invented the light bulb…mother nature invented electricity…but I guess you could say that Franklin discovered electricity that others like Edison could exploit into devices for mass production. :smiley:

Achieving itself will help me succeed in forex…that is deep…I see what you did there, you just blew my mind.

Yeah, my advices are simple…
It is from simplicity that we all grow…

Why lose thousands of dollars BEING comlplicated
when you can make money being simple…

Don’t overly confuse the subject.
Just remember that 1 + 1 is always 2.

Don’t start asking question like 1 of what???
1 LOSS + 1 WIN is actually ZERO! You know, stuff like that…

1 + 1 = 10 in base 2.

Lose $10 + WIN $20 = GAIN $10 which is not ZERO.

Lose $20 + WIN $10 = LOSS $10 which is not ZERO.

Keep everything simple…

Wouldn’t having one thread for your ideas be simpler than having a dozen or more?

Sorry Charlyher but I can not agree that anyone trading Forex should use his/her gut instincts and Don’t be afraid to use it.

actually trading Forex is best be done by studying and using knowledge and not instinct.

I will be submitting some of our Forex trades freely to help people getting profit. The thread name is ((Free Forex Signals)).

It is okay that you disagree.
You have the right to your opinion.

I SAY knowledge without instinct is useless.
I SAY experience without instinct is useless.

Have you ever had a confirmed breakout?
You wanted to enter the trade, but your instinct says NO.
OR Vice Versa???

The point is this: experience and knowledge can only go so far.
Without a developed instinct, you will sooner or later make inappropriate
choices and end up losing…

It is the developed instinct that combines everything together.
I will not go into detailed; you need to do your own homework too.

What you are describing IS experience. Your GUT is emotion, if you trade on emotion you will get hammered when you trade because you are trading on what you feel and what you want to see in the market, not what really is there.

But, you’d know that if you ever really traded.

Please, please, please quit littering this forum with your inane posts. You aren’t impressing anyone. You aren’t giving out priceless tips. In fact most of your posts just give the impression that you are incredibly stupid but have some need to come off as a trading pro.

If you really want to impress the noobs here that can’t trade for themselves yet, then call some trades for them. Do a bunch in row that have a good win rate, or even teach the nifty way you trade. But, you won’t because you can’t. All you are doing is spewing a bunch of would be guru nonsense that isn’t helping anyone.

Do you know the difference between UNTAMED and TAMED emotion?
Do you know the difference between UNTAMED and TAMED anger??

First of all, I did not equate INSTINCT with EMOTION.
That was from your mouth.

INSTINCT is far beyond EMOTION.
Do you think your emotion will save you in a deserted island???
No! It is your instinct (DEVELOPED instinct) that will save you.
Majority will probably end up dying from all kinds of disasters…

Now do your homework and bring DEVELOPED INSTINCT into your
forex life. Perhaps, you can end up winning more…
Of course, I am assuming you are not stubborned enough to actually
develop a useful instinct…

Everything you say is complete nonsense coming from the mouth of someone who has never traded live or successfully in their life.

You’ve already made a fool of your self by claiming:

1. You can make 23K a month from a very small account, BUT, dont because you don’t want to be greedy…ya right.
  2. You told a noob who didn’t know better that 2500% a month is reasonable to expect.
  3. You claimed you programmed an EA that can, “think like a human.”
  4. You think your EA will take a very small account and make 5 billion in three months.

And that’s just the silly things that I can remember you said.

All, of this yet you can’t even pay your own bills and complain about your ex wife bleeding you for money.

My point? You don’t know what you are talking about, and live in fantasy land and have some sick need for people to think you are a trading expert, who they should listen too…even when no one asked you question in the fist place.

These generalized assumptions of yours serve no purpose.
REMINDER: I “DO NOT” get PAY for helping out.

You should be thankful that at least I chip in and help out.
I believe in choices. Newbies have the right to decide what they like.

Of course, unless you want me out so that you can brainwash the newbies.
Perhaps, that is your purpose.

ADDITIONAL COMMENT: Voice your opinion but no personal attacks please.
And also, refrain from going out of thread topic. One topic to one thread please…

Those are neither generalization or assumptions, they are things you yourself said!

Nobody asked you to chip in or help out. And it’s good thing this isn’t a paid job for you because you’d be fired by now and your employer would have given you a bad reference.

You just appeared one day on this board and started spouting off extremely bad advice and self serving egotistic babble. Instant guru, self claimed trading expert who can raise 5 billion in three month…yet no one knows even a bit of your background. Why? Because it’s all imaginary.

LOL, what would I brainwash them for? The only thing I want is for you to stop posting your godawful, “advice,” which, is clearly just some sick ego trip for you. And, quit pretending to be something you clearly are not.

P.S. It’s not a personal attack. I’m directly disagreeing with you and pointing out the nonsense you spew. Any time I happen upon one of your posts spewing nonsense I am going to point out why you are wrong and bring up your extremely ludicrous claims, so that those in the post know just what kind of person they are dealing with.

Emotional aren’t we??
Do you need mental assistance??
Do you need a pyschiatrist???
Are you breaking down???

Learn to be meek and don’t overexxagerate stuff I say.
And learn to stay on this topic…

Keep your anger to yourself…
Newbies cannot learn from your anger problem…

Ever heard of “ANGER MANAGEMENT”???
Hm???

I didn’t exxagerate anything you claimed, those were your claims. If anyone needs a pyschiatrist it’s you.

Here is my bio again:
I am a programmer and mathematician by Degree.

I have my own proprietary EA. But I ain’t selling it.
Oh?? I see where your anger is coming from…
Phoenix??? I ain’t selling my system to you…

You need to do your own homework and grow your own forex system…

Phoenix stay on topic…
Else, I will not reply…

Nice chatting with you though…