Trust EAs?

Do we trust EAs??? Most of us don’t trust EAs.
We don’t trust EAs, yet we listen to others for advices.

Hm?? Do you see what is wrong with the picture?
There ain’t much difference trusting EAs and trusting others for advices.

This is just to provoke thoughts. Please share your comments…

Let me provoke your thoughts.

Some people never learn anyway. Some people will always have problem learning. Some people have short attention spans.

Would an EA be a better choice than trusting others? Afterall, trusting others on blind faith is no different from an EA.

An EA is an expert advisor that trades automatically for you. It has the experiences of the programmer or the business. Therefore, EA already has experiences built into them. Therefore, it may exactly be the better choice…

Hm??? I wonder… This is insightful. Perhaps, some people are losers because they don’t know how to use the EA. Maybe their frustration is from ignorance of EAs and not the EAs fault at all… Hm???

Please comment…

You are completely 100% correct, but its probably part of the journey that traders need to go through.

Some people move quickly through this stage, whilst others go around in circles for years and still make no progress, despite being given everything they need time an time again. They are trapped in a hall of mirrors.

Therefore, they may actually benefit from EAs afterall.

care to elaborate, how can that be beneficial?

How can losers benefits from EAs?
Well, let’s begin like this…

1. Stubborness has a price. The price may be small or big depending on personal intellgience. EA may actually be cheaper than the price PERSON Q have to pay for stubborness. In the end Q may never be all the brighter…

Of course, if Q had a “PROFESSIONAL EA” from the start: things would be different. In SUMMARY, the price of a “proffesional EA” is CHEAPER then the price of being stubborn learning stuff the hard way…

1. Profitwise: the EA has built-in experiences already and will most likely end up making the most profits be it short-term or long-term.

Well, that should be a starter…

stubbornness or laziness? and “PROFESSIONAL EA” is that a joke?
most people don’t understand EA, they think its just as advertised you don’t have to know nothing about it just know it will make you money.
it is a stage in some traders carrier, some will convince them self its a scam because they don’t know how to handle EA’s. others know its just not for them.
but you cant learn anything from EA’s except that there is nothing easy and you have to learn how to trade your self.

oh…btwy that was your own experience with EA’s wasn’t it?

Hey, who says you cannot learn from EAs…

Some EAs are extremely resourceful and intelligent. They talk back to me in written ENGLISH. They give me choices and see if I want to make my own decisions. If not, they will take the most efficient choice for me.

AGAIN, they give me the best choices in written English with brief explanations. Of course, anybody can learn from “PROFESSIONAL EAs”.

Only a complete loser or retard would not learn from quality professional EAs.

My EA is similar to the above descriptions. However, I will not sell my proprietary EA. Anyhow, there are numerous EAs out there like that.

so that’s what this is about, quit talking about YOUR EA, your not the only one who has/build one.
and if you don’t know how the EA works you cant learn from it :stuck_out_tongue:

Certainly, some EAs are built more efficient and smarter than other EAs…
If people were to come in contact with professional EAs, think about
the benefits.

EAs have no bias, no emotion, no tiredness, and may actually be better than trusting others on blind faith.

Really…I have to disagee.

Pyschological bias effects EVERYTHING, and that includes system research, strategy design, risk management. Every EA that I’ve ever seen encompasses some bias placed their by its designer.

There isnt a single aspect of trading that isnt influenced by psychologicl bias and that includes EA design.

No psychology means no emotion.
This means they also have no bias.

They are built with the experiences of the builder or the business.
This means some EAs will be better than other EAs.

Experiences does not equate to BIASEs. I hope you understand that…

Think about the benefits if losers can get their hand on the
quality EAs (not the scam EAs)…

There are so many styles, indicators, techniques, methods, etc…

Why overwhelmed the losers? This will only create more anxiety…

Besides, some losers will never learn anyway.

What’s the point in learning then, huh??? Efficient EAs may be the better route for “SOME” losers. And if the losers still want to learn, buy a teaching or verbose EA. God, there are so many good EAs out there.

If only the losers know about them. Think about the benefits…

Dont be ridiculous, of course an EA will share the psychological bias’s of its designer.

Ive worked with people who simply cannot tolerate taking a loss, they graviate towards designing grids, or martingale style staking plans that attempt to recoup losses, or averaging down. The designers psychological weaknesses (and strengths) are therefore encompassed in the EA.

You believe thats its possible to compound at a rate greater than 20% a day, and so its likely that your EA would reveal this particular weakness.

Scalpers will tend to develop scaling strategies etc etc.

The choice of indicators, patterns, development platform are all influenced by the designers psychology, and you cannot escape that.

I am NEITHER talking about EAs from scam artists
NOR from inexperienced traders…

You missed the whole point…

I am talking about EAs that are effective from professional veterans and from people who actually are successful.

These are the quality professional EAs and not the EAs you are thinking of.
If you want to learn so bad, get a quality professional teaching verbose EA.

ADDITIONAL COMMENT: This is probably better than trusting people on blind faith.

You are funny, and for that we thank you :smiley:

I hope people don’t think I am a smart ass and a pain in the butt.

I am just helping out…

ok, I’ll bite, you got my curiosity up. So where do I get one of these super EAs? Maybe it could trade better than I can and I could make more $?

I believe it is strict FORUM rules…
I cannot sell or give links like that…

I thought you knew forum rules.

He’ll have to PM you. You should have enough posts by now to use the PM facility