Can someone build me a EA?

i think i finally got my system like i want it. and i think it can work as a robot because the rules are very clean. i´m making pips like rain and i would like to catch the night pips too.

if someone can help me with this and the EA works good it will be posted here to everyone use it.

there´s no one who can help me on this???

it can make us all rich:D

if there´s a programer in here please say something

LOL wish I could!

i really need to catch the pips when i´m sleeping too.:smiley:

I think I may have a way to help here… Lemme get in contact with a friend of mine. He’s not into Forex, but he’s one hell of a programmer. I’ll PM you later.

There are websites where you can pay to have an EA written. If you system is that good then trade it manually till you save up enough to hire a programmer. a couple hundred should be enough. or post in the EA section of babypips, you may get more response there.

… or you can Google EA builder and build your own, It might need some additional work from you, but that’s a good way to learn a few new things about programming. that how I did mine( with help of friends ofcourse):smiley:

build an EA myself is too much for my small brain:D

pay for a programer that i don´t know and after that he don´t give it to me… i don´t want it

but my system deserve a EA. just last hour i made 153pips with it. last monday i made 657 pips in one day and last week i made an average 230 pips per day. it´s making me a lot of pips. of course i´ve some losses but are very small. and are just a few

Hi ruilima…if you’d like to PM me the details, I’ll see what I can do… :slight_smile:

Rulima22, I am a programmer by profession. that’s my day job. or as we call it, code slinging. But unfortunately no experience with the mql language of EAs. Hopefully Sweet Pip can help since she offered. I just be interested in hearing what your strategy is and maybe try it manually. I would rather trade manually than use an EA. I have a system that works but always interested in finding out what works for others as well.

also wondering if you are still using this ?
http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/30475-can-call-holly-grail.html

yes. the system i use now is a modification of that system. the “holly grail thing” has a scalp system and it´s just not for my style so i change it to what i have now. i have a couple small losses but the profits are just to big.

this works like a clock. today i start trade 22.00h GMT and i have made 195 pips so far. 130 locked with the SL and still running.

the system is a lot better now. i have small losses so i can´t call it holly any more:D