Forex partner in crime?

hey all,

starting tomorrow im going to start trading live. Of course like many others a year or so back i thought i new it all and could open a live account and make the millions. oh how wrong some of us potential traders are some times. sheesh.

Moving on, i currently live in NY (EST) and knowing how lonely trading can get in the wee hours of the AM (i trade the london session) i was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading along with me.

More or less my stratagy is what they teach at FX Bootcamp. What im looking for is someone to bounce ideas off of. If youre looking to long a trade while im looking to short i want to see what youre seeing and i would want you to see what im seeing.

anyway if anyone is interested go ahead and send me a PM.

later pippers!

Hi Jaboo
Good luck with your live trading. I don’t know your trading method so I probably not a good partner but I am on line so don’t feel lonely :slight_smile:

Dave

Hey dave thanks for the response.

I noticed you were interested in joining a trading groupwith another person that posted a similar topic.

i would say that my strategy is more or less what they teach at FX bootcamp. I have things that i do that i dont see on their videos but ive learned a lot from them as well as Wayne McDonnell’s book.

I only trade the london session. Im best with that. I havent been able to adjust my strategy to all the news that happens in the morning here in NY. I’m way more of a technical trader than fundamental.

but its nice to know that someone else will be up when i am! im sure i’ll be shooting you a message sooner or later!

by the by, im currently waiting for a breakout of a triangle pattern on the EUR/USD and USD/CHF before i even consider trading tonight but my bias e,ven though hitting a major lvl of support, is still dollar strength. what do you have on the table for tonight?

Hi Jaboo
I am in england so I trade London and NY open. have done so for more than 5 years. These days I tend to trade PA and see where the market goes :slight_smile: allways good to be aware of major news, Friday was a blast with NFP

dave