Big move - Looking to make some big moves

Alright, so as it stands, I am due to be stationed in Korea for a year… sucks … However, I would like to make the most of this tour as I must leave my family home.

Looking for any good systems out there. Also, how will the move to Asia affect my trading? Since I will be without my family I have an unlimited amount of time to spend on this. I am no stranger to trading now ( been demo trading for about 7 months ) and I’m ready to go.

Would like some feedback as to systems that will be able to work in this timezone ( we still work in the Army and I won’t be able to access the market during the duty day ).

If you want to keep your money, I suggest you stay away from systems IMHO :slight_smile:

Try looking at daily charts then you have time to look at the market and trade without being at the monitor all day.

always have a system close to you:eek:

if you don´t have a system you can not trade.

no one tell you to use indics but you need a system

I see… well I do have a system already … or whatever you prefer to call it ie. a set of rules and guidelines that my trading plan is based on (will not trade if certain conditions aren’t met) …

My question was more pertaining to the time difference between the lovely Colorado and South Korea… As i don’t believe most people trade during the day ( majority probably trades early morning or mid evening ) i’m concerned about the volume in the market at these times.

Without as much movement in the market i was wondering if there are systems already tested that focus on the market during the specified time zone.

I could be way off focus and worrying about a non-issue, but it was a question I wanted to ask a broad spectrum of traders to get input from all sides including those trading in alternate time zones.