What to do when you want to take a break from trading

Yup dats it …the solution is [U]Saving[/U].
It can be rough sometimes. I used to think i could simply put a dollar away and that would be

it. Then i realized that its not so simple. You must find ways to lock down access to your

cash in a safe but still effective way. I used to trade but it was too tedious and there are

many alternatives. Normally i wud trade and return maybe 7 or 8 percent, not consistently of

course, but then somtimes u want a break. babypips and forexlearn are pretty good places to

learn but amercorp and monthlyreturns aren’t bad for when u need to take a break from trading

and if u want saving advice then savingsforum does a good job of guiding u wen it comes to

forums. For those of you who are like me and want a pretty good place for buying businesses

then businessesforsale is ideal and a great way to tie up some cash.Looking for any

businesses as well so feel free to hit me up.,m/ Hope my 2 cents helped.

Go on holiday and leave your computer at home.

Not a bad idea.
But the problem is.
You have to take a break from trading…not from making money.
Nowe thats…they key;)

Let me know what you guys think

Sell Tupperware, Mary Kay, Avon, Pampered Chef, PartyLites…to name a few…:smiley:

try to sleep :slight_smile:

Saving is always a good idea tradergirl75, but the ROI depends on what timescale you are looking at. If you intend to come back after a month, then rather than having your capital sitting gathering dust, you can have it in a high-yield savings account (the highest you can find any way!).

If the break is for a much shorter period, you can still put it in a savings account that will allow instant access, so that you can take it out upon your return, & put it to work in your forex account, where the return is usually far better than in any savings account.

But I do agree with you, a break doesn’t necessarily have to mean a break from making money!

Isn’t high-yield savings account an oxymoron ?

Depends on your interpretation I guess

The highest yielding savings account i know of is about 8 percent per year.
that sucks…but hey at least its safe right?..well…it shud be

are they FDIC insured? only up to 200k though right?

aww heck… just retire to the south of France :smiley:

lol. South of France is always an option, but that way you’ll end up spending more than you earn :wink:
& tradergirl75, with an average interest rate of about 2-3% here in the UK, people will love to get that sort of interest! But then again, they are not forex traders!

that depends on how much you earn :smiley:

For someone like me who earns like about 4k-7k monthly it makes sense.
4k when i’m on a break and about 7 when i’m trading…