New and need advice going live

Hey guys so I am new to forex like everyone else I want to make erhm trillions erhm qutrillions erhm own the world type of money from nothing,:smiley:

Well besides my lofty ambition to own the world through forex heres my background; I started reading about this stuff last july and tried demo trading for a few weeks then I got busy with life and traded on again and off again every few days. I have been taking this stuff seriously, now that I actually manage to win. So far I have been doing alright demo trading, I actually went through the school three times since july (thanks babypips peepz). However, it seems that Live trading is a entirely different according to everything I have learnt so far.

What I want to know is how many of you demo trade your trades before you actually placing the order for real. I am thinking about going live and I feel that if I cannot put my entire self behind a trade I might place it on my demo and if it seems to go my way place it in the system.

I also think this would help me grasp the price action and reduce my risk. However, the downside is that if the trade reverses in between the time I place my real order and the time I let it build in my demo Ill have made a bad trade. I also do not plan on breaking the 1% or 2% of risk “rule” and feel that this could be a added measure to reduce my “risk” per-say.

Let me know what you all think about this plan.

if you have a trading system you should demo it for atleast two months. this should build your confidence in your trading. once you do that you can simply risk real money. if you did it on demo you can do it live just simply follow your rules. if you dont have discipline you have no reason to trade your better off giving me your money :p. but really if you can do it good for two months demo you can do it live just make sure you follow your rules.

dont forget good money management too

If you are not confident in the trade you should not be taking it, either in Demo or live
best regards
Dave