Aus / Usd

Hey Pipsters,
Did everyone get on the shorting of the $Aus this morning?
I’m still as green as a one US dollar bill but havin’ fun still trading a demo account with FXCM, they seem ok. I woke up this morning 7.30 ish, looked up some news got the gist the $aus was bearish, checked a few technicals and jumped in short at .8869.I watched it drop to .8808 in about 5 mins. flat. $500 odd before I even had a coffee. I didn’t cash in (would have definitely if it was my money ) but I still have it open short. How addictive is that sort of return?

you can only win as much, or a litle bit more, of what you risk to lose. depending on your RR ratio.

and is more easy to lose than to win. so after you go live and blow a few accounts you will realize that forex don´t give you that amount of returns per trade unless you have a huge account

Depends which xxxx you’re talkin’. Did you check today? 21st. Huge dividends.
Only a fool would not have a go, or someone without a ‘huge account’. It’s all relative to the amount of Clue / Gusto / Cash, if you can apply the self discipline. That’s my opinion anyway.
Cheers and merry christmas ruilima22? Is that for real? You don’t sound like you’re emitting too many good vibes mate. You will shorten you days unless you can be a bit more positive. It’s the old story of having an arrow through your chest but still going down with a smile on your dial. (Worst case senario obviously.) Oh yeh, just for the record, I wouldn’t have commented as explicitely if your comment was directed to an intelligent adult rather than what appears to be a child who can’t even @#$%^ing count to ten.
Adios Amegos.

The market had been so one-sided shorting the USD that now it’s starting to correct. Plus you’ve had disappointing GDP figures out of Australia, dovish statements from the RBA, and falling gold prices putting pressure on the AUD.