How to Read News report

i have a doubt.
If there is a news release how to know whether it is going bull or bear??? i can in actual a value but can’t understand.Can anyone clearly explain me? please.

If you look at a chart and it’s going up after a news release, it’s ‘going bull’. If it’s going down, its ‘going bear’.

Ah but is it? :slight_smile: Often times on the bigger news releases… NFP and interest rate decisions to name but two, you will see PA spike one way only to reverse and shoot off in the other. :smiley:

Well then at first it’s “going bull” then later it reverses and “goes bear”. :smiley:

LOL… clearly a valuable contribution by the both of us… glad we cleared that one up. :smiley:

How the market reacts to the news is more important than the news. It is better to know when the news is going to be announced than what it contains. Being flat before the news is usually prudent.

Yes, we are true geniuses :slight_smile:

Well I’ll extend the olive branch Xtraction… its the season of good will to all men. :smiley: More importantly heres a thing we both seem to agree on or is that an illusion. :wink: I find its always better to be out prior to a high impact news release. Better to see where PA goes and then trade off the new high/ low. :slight_smile:

Fellow posters, please understand this is a trading forum. Whether someone agrees with someone else is irrelevant. The focus should be on maximizing profits and minimizing losses. Anything else is a side issue. Let’s take the personalities out of the discussion and stick with facts, logic, reason and proof. The main question to ask is “How can I use this to make money”?

Clearly thats a no then. :slight_smile: I’ll now do the same as most others have already done and put you on iggy! Disagree and its wrong… agree and its wrong. :confused:

… [B]and[/B] let’s practice what we preach :smiley:

The point is it is irrelevant.

That’s what I do.

I concur… your the man… were all just plain wrong… or to cion a well used phrase… we are (except you of course) all labouring under an ILLUSION! :smiley:

Iggy time me thinks… enough is enoughhh. :smiley:

Please stop making this personal. Just because you do not agree with me doesn’t give you permission to be rude.

Do you know, in 8 more posts you’ll be “Legendary”? LOL!! :eek:

Aren’t you the one who implied I was illiterate on another thread?

No. You inferred that.

So when you said:

I was supposed to “infer” otherwise?

Illiterate means one can’t read or write. “Reading comprehension is low” means people are not understanding what they are reading. An example would be the asking of a question that was previously answered.

So people who don’t understand what they’re reading are literate? Interesting theories you have.