Simulators

I am wanting to polish my skills (or lack of skills) on a simulator.

From a quick look most are running off historical data.
The platform I am using only has simulators run for 1 or 2 hours.
Does anyone know of a good simulator that is preferably live and that I don’t need to sign up for as I am happy with the trading platform I am currently using and don’t wish to be contacted by other companies to trade with them.
:cool:

You may have to bite the bullet and get a few emails. I Don’t know of any simulator that runs in real time that isn’t attached to a brokerage.

With that being said, I played around with the Oanda setup a while back, and they only hit me up once.

Don’t remember if there was a time limit on that on or not.

Do you mean like a live demo account? I know you can use a demo account free for 30 days when you download the popular Meta Trader platform. When you first install the program it prompts you to open a demo account. I’m not sure of what particular features you’re looking for, but I have used the platform for a while now on demo and it works pretty well. Hope this helps.

My friend , just look for Metatrader. It is the simplest and the best.

There are a option of backtesting in metatrader which the simplest of all the market.

about broker you don’ t need to do a complicate sign in to use it. Even everything is done inside and you can use it forever.

Is there some way to backtest something without a programmed EA? Like the ability to arbitrarily place fast forward and place fake sort of entries and exits, haven’t really explored the software/stats side of MT4

Try this attachment.

Trade_Simulator_setup.zip (491 KB)

After I installed it all my money disappeared and everything I type turns into swear w#$@% #*%& @#$% (kidding)

That was exactly what I was after thanks a bunch SanMiguel

Suddenly I REALLY regret not starting outright with this, I mean what a better way to practice without spending 8 hours a day on a demo account. Can’t thank you enough for it

when i was use this then it was give me error

Thabk you SanMiguel it is a great tool. I appreciate it. Happy trading!!!

i coudnt get it to work :frowning:

ps… dondon… i’ve got the same avatar :smiley: