Mentor

Hallo!

Would like to give a unique opportunity traders to get the knowledges ( When to open and close the position, how to trade and watch the market and be successful)

I know, that every journey at the begining is harsh, when you don’t know how to act and trade the market. You over and over again step in to your mistakes and it’s very stressful. But in the over hand, when you know, what it takes to be successful, you are calm and cold headed.

My journey with forex have been long, very long over nine years. And i know the “give up feeling”, the feeling, when you are saying(it’s not worth my time and money). So to save the new ones, and others, of that feeling i’m giving a little bit of my time to teach you.

As you can figure it out yourself-i can’t teach ten peaple at the same time-so the seats of students is limited. :slight_smile:

With Best,

Luis :slight_smile:

Only $10 000.00 per seat :wink:

Did i mentioned money-no :wink:

Soo. that kind of sum of money is just your fantasy :smiley: :wink:

Hello Luis, thanks for your offering. Save me a seat on the first row! :wink:

Lessons for free? Second seat booked! :slight_smile:

I mean, I am not living in the UK. But maybe you could forward some material to me before or after sessions, if the sessions are not virtual? Most appreciated would real life experience with trading.

Yes, sessions would be virtual. To do them in real life, it would take to much my time and money…

Well I’ll join up and see if you can teach me a few things :smiley: It’ll be interesting to see how you manage the selection process :stuck_out_tongue:

Great! Thank you very much in advance!

Reserve one seat for me too! :smiley:

count me in!
when does the training start?

Thank you for the generous offer.
If there is still a space, please add me.

If you still have room, I would love to attend.

I would love to attend.
thank you:)

A most generous offer, and I would be a fool not to accept. thank you

Well, if I’m not mistaken, I’d be the tenth student so far, so please count me in. When do we start?

I’m on :smiley: please reserve a seat for mua.:wink:

Hello everyone and mentor

I was wondering if you still have space available for your mentoring virtual clase.

It would be nice to see how you do it in real.

Thank you in advance

Please let me know.

Juan

i too would love to attend please consider me as a candidate

please take me also thanks

Please cont me is as well

Thanking in advance,