Any stock traders in here?

what can you say about forex? Is it way too risky? considering that we are now in a bull market where equities are going up. Do you think it makes sense to invest in forex?

Only you can decide that. Please don’t make a decision based on what anyone else says! But if you have to ask the question then maybe it doesn’t make sense for you right now. Only trade in forex (I’m sure you mean trade rather than invest) if you really believe it makes sense for you.

Forex is no more or less risky than stocks. It’s about how you trade, not what you trade. I trade both markets, though in quite different ways. Go with the one (or more) which suits you best.

Agree to the other posts. I personally think forex can be a better investment and with less risk than stocks. Stocks are company related and forex is country related. So, what can become chapter 11 issue earlier? From that point of view forex is not as risky, as currencies are used to last longer than the average share. But you have to take into account, that it is a completely different segment and the rules are completely different.

One small wrong step and you are out. So, if you watch out, there is nothing to say against forex trading.

Among that bull market opinion I see it different, though. PMs rise because of too much paper flooding the markets.