Going well so far

Went and checked my history on MT4. On 70 Orders all together I have about a 67% win ratio. I know this is not nearly enough to be confident but its nice anyways.

Hopefully the trend will continue.

What is your rr ?

1:1 - 2:1 although I really only started paying attention to this recently. Demo account and only been trading for a month so still feeling my way around.

I do exit early occasionally still trying to master myself

Good start :slight_smile:

Thanks man, and a large thanks to this_barb and his advice about S/R :smiley:

quit the demo trading. Go live. It will make your learning process and psychology better. Just invest 1 dollar on a micro lot or nano lot per trade.

I think you should demo for aslong as you need to, then when ready start a micro account! Thats what I should have done instead of demoing 2 extra months with a 50k acc lol, it will ruin your life and lead you to the dark side:mad:!!! Taking a 50k acc to 200k in a short amount of time will not do you any good:p!

One thing you can do is to start with the amount youre planing to start with, on your demo, thats what i did :).
Maybe a micro acc before your real deposit to get the “real-feel-deal” so you are not overwhelmed with winning or losing. Cents that is, but stick to your plan!

Jus fellow newbie advice:cool:

Hey Loppan I like your profile pic :slight_smile:

I am going to start next month with a live account between $500 - $1000
Although I am counting that money not as an investment to grow, but as a worthwhile amount to lose in order to learn.

You’re catching on quickly. Have you gotten comfortable with fibs?