Can someone help me with Dealbook 360

I have a few basic questions about tools and such on dealbook 360, if anyone can help me just respond to the thread and i’ll ask away. Questions range from using Fib tools, to how workspaces work on there. I tried asking the help they offer but they suggested i submit and application first, i’m not quite comfortable with that yet, so maybe i can find some help on here. Thanks.

-Kyle

Feel free to ask. I use basic features but some questions I could answer.

hey thanks for the quick reply, I’m having trouble finding the basic Fibonacci tool in dealbook, also when i look at the EUR/USD i have my charts and everything set up how i like it and when i go to look at other currencies the charts are all basic? how do i get them all to be like the setup i like? Those are just a couple questions i have right now

No problem, actually that is pretty easy. Regarding the fibonacci tool, just take a look at the tools you have on the left, and the icon with the horizontal lines (the one with the big ugly arrow pointing at it.) is the fibonacci tool. Once you put your fibonaccis on your chart, if you need more fib levels besides the ones included (38.2, 61.8) just right click on the fibonacci you just draw, click on configure fib retracement, and add your own fib levels.

Let me answer in another post your second question.

I know what you mean here, that’s annoying, but there’s a way to save the configuration of your chart the way you like it, and apply it to whatever new chart you open.

Let’s assume you already configured your chart the way you like it. Take a look at the tool box above your chart, and click on chart templates, (again I pointed it out with a red arrow) Once in the menu click on the save button, and choose a name for your template.

Every time you open a new chart, click on the same button, but now instead of clicking the 'save button, you choose the name of your template, and then click load, and now your chart will appear the way you like it, fast and easy.

Hope that helps.

Nice! that was perfect yeah i have just been fiddling with it so this will certainly help. Thanks for the quick help. I may have more questions later.
-Kyle