Anyone making real money/profit from forex - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 1077
Size:  1.5 KB

Nice...

Seven years to late!

Funny, 7 year old post dug up, just for TanGirls 1 liners..

For someone that seems to know everything about tradin, why roam for, " is anyone making money in Forex" threads,

I smell snakeOil in the room

Well, I have been fortunate enough to learn the stuff from babypips.com and make money for myself initially and now for my clients too.

I consider myself to be privileged to learn from Babypips.com and make good living now.

So folks....keep yourself updated with knowledge and dig in...you will surely find your worth of gold.
    Last edited by Pipzilla; 10-03-2013 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Advertising

Quote Originally Posted by dxnation View Post
    Well, I have been fortunate enough to learn the stuff from babypips.com and make money for myself initially and now for my clients too.

I consider myself to be privileged to learn from Babypips.com and make good living now.

So folks....keep yourself updated with knowledge and dig in...you will surely find your worth of gold.

Just for reference sake, you can visit my website: Performance | ForexGuru and give me a feed back.
    How do you get that statement from Myfxbook to appear as a separate webpage on your website, rather than it directing you to myfxbook.com?

Name:  myfxbook html statement widget.jpg
Views: 885
Size:  28.5 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezzode View Post
    How do you get that statement from Myfxbook to appear as a separate webpage on your website, rather than it directing you to myfxbook.com?
    Its simple, Go to the Widget section under your account on myfxbook and check out the image that I have attached as reference.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards
    dxnation

Ah, I see, I've used those widgets in the past and always wondered what HTML, PDF and CSV statements are, obviously various formats.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dzver View Post
    hi there
    Even i'm new to Forex just like you i have few things in my mind.Think about this for me Forex is sometnig that you can't interact with. What ever you do, your actions dosen't make any action to Forex.So basicaly we are just watchers of what happening in the real world Forex.Some of people because of their knowledge and expirience can predict in some level what maight be happend wich is needed to be profitable trader but imho is not enought.You all so have manage get a maximum profit of your knoledge and get less loosing wich require a skills wich not everyone have.But question is how many traders have enought skills to be a profitable ... i think not so many cause it is complicated.
    Just like everything else in this world ... i can give you examp with somthing that i have expirience ... in the world millions people goes to train in gums .. but only tousands are profesional sportist wich make money from a sport.Resaons is that only tousands combine all skills that you need to be a professional.Imho you can become real good in somthing only when those thing become you way of life ... not your hobby.

What i can help is to share few PDF books to you wich i reading atm for free just contact me at my MSN : Stosyd@hotmail.com
    I do think we can interact with forex, maybe not in the way you think. Let me prove my point: News comes, then you react to them, you watch the market and it affect your decision to trade now or not, you get indicators, EA's and other tools to implement you trade, all of these and other aspects can be called interaction in a sense.

that's right mate. No such a thing as quick returns. Most of investors assume traders lie to them because they expect very high return over reality. High return : you can get MC!

I only manage to do top 10% I know there are guys who can do lets say more but its really up to them

Every trader is different. Diff strategy and mentality

im gonna invest in his training thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by amsterdam81 View Post
    that's right mate. No such a thing as quick returns. Most of investors assume traders lie to them because they expect very high return over reality. High return : you can get MC!

I only manage to do top 10% I know there are guys who can do lets say more but its really up to them

Every trader is different. Diff strategy and mentality
    yea real money is involved but you have to strive hard, there are many examples of failure, but if people are not making profits then market would not have existed.

Forum Sponsors