Anyone making real money/profit from forex - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I was remember when traded in Liteforex broker, In a month i could got 40% profit using scalping EA.
    Its really amazing experience for me.

Lot of people make profit from Forex.

The answer on your question is: Yes there are traders who are making profits from the forex market. When it comes to a trading strategy, you should created for your self because no one will give it to you. If you really want to learn as you say so, than Babypips is one of the better websites where you can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rambo35 View Post
    The answer on your question is: Yes there are traders who are making profits from the forex market. When it comes to a trading strategy, you should created for your self because no one will give it to you. If you really want to learn as you say so, than Babypips is one of the better websites where you can do that.
    My answer is also yes , In forex many of traders are making good profits. They do not reach to this stand in a short time period. They first invest their thinking and hard work in forex market then use their money to trade in forex market after these steps one can make money from fofrex trading.

Earning profit from Forex is not easy so first we had to make some good trading plans and strategies to generate the real time profit from Forex market and there are already many traders earning profit from this market.

profitbaby is offline Verified Analyst Master Contributor and Member
    Of course we earn from trading, if not what for we are gathering here? Just for fun? I doubt, we just need patience and tight discipline to conquer this fortress.

Forex earning is real earning but before investment it should be kept in mind that we can also lost our investment quickly so we should learn and improve our trading knowledge and experience.

What!!! We can earn money with this??? I thought it was just a videogame with very poor graphics!!

Ieks, now I am getting nervous....

There are lots of ways of making money from forex market than "trading". But off course there are many traders that actually make money from trading.

Quote Originally Posted by forexcrisp View Post
    There are lots of ways of making money from forex market than "trading". But off course there are many traders that actually make money from trading.
    Do you mean people selling strategies and teaching others how to trade?

Forum Sponsors