Anyone making real money/profit from forex

Don’t rely on signal services and trade alerts to make a quick buck and take the time to learn to trade. I trade full-time with enough profitability on a $25k account on fairly small leverage to make a decent living at it. I learned to trade from Jimmy Young as a mentor. Best investment I made was in education from someone who sees the market from a bank trader’s point of view. I could go on all day about how important that is, but seriously …learn to trade with Jimmy Young or anyone with real bank trading experience. It’s not easy to trade currencies and I believe if you can’t learn to make money in six months using a bank trader’s system, then you should consider a different career. Google ‘Jimmy Young Forex’ yourself and see or get more info about making forex trading a real career option at this website eurusdtrader.ca

90% of traders lose their money because most of them not adequate. They want to make huge percents in few hours, but trading it’s long investment process.

I’m freakin guilty.

I couldn’t sleep when I first started, and that was just last week. I’m now back on planet earth and I’m still determined to make that “quick returns” thing a reality with diligence, patience, and hard work. Nowhere on earth can I find greater (potential) value growth (legally) than through the forex.

Nice…

Seven years to late! :wink:

Funny, 7 year old post dug up, just for TanGirls 1 liners…

For someone that seems to know everything about tradin, why roam for, " is anyone making money in Forex" threads,

I smell snakeOil in the room

Well, I have been fortunate enough to learn the stuff from babypips.com and make money for myself initially and now for my clients too.

I consider myself to be privileged to learn from Babypips.com and make good living now.

So folks…keep yourself updated with knowledge and dig in…you will surely find your worth of gold.

How do you get that statement from Myfxbook to appear as a separate webpage on your website, rather than it directing you to myfxbook.com?

Its simple, Go to the Widget section under your account on myfxbook and check out the image that I have attached as reference.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards
dxnation

Ah, I see, I’ve used those widgets in the past and always wondered what HTML, PDF and CSV statements are, obviously various formats.

Thanks!

I do think we can interact with forex, maybe not in the way you think. Let me prove my point: News comes, then you react to them, you watch the market and it affect your decision to trade now or not, you get indicators, EA’s and other tools to implement you trade, all of these and other aspects can be called interaction in a sense.

that’s right mate. No such a thing as quick returns. Most of investors assume traders lie to them because they expect very high return over reality. High return : you can get MC!

I only manage to do top 10% I know there are guys who can do lets say more but its really up to them

Every trader is different. Diff strategy and mentality

im gonna invest in his training thanks for the heads up

yea real money is involved but you have to strive hard, there are many examples of failure, but if people are not making profits then market would not have existed.

I was remember when traded in Liteforex broker, In a month i could got 40% profit using scalping EA.
Its really amazing experience for me.

Lot of people make profit from Forex.

The answer on your question is: Yes there are traders who are making profits from the forex market. When it comes to a trading strategy, you should created for your self because no one will give it to you. If you really want to learn as you say so, than Babypips is one of the better websites where you can do that.

My answer is also yes , In forex many of traders are making good profits. They do not reach to this stand in a short time period. They first invest their thinking and hard work in forex market then use their money to trade in forex market after these steps one can make money from fofrex trading.

Earning profit from Forex is not easy so first we had to make some good trading plans and strategies to generate the real time profit from Forex market and there are already many traders earning profit from this market.

Of course we earn from trading, if not what for we are gathering here? Just for fun? I doubt, we just need patience and tight discipline to conquer this fortress.

Forex earning is real earning but before investment it should be kept in mind that we can also lost our investment quickly so we should learn and improve our trading knowledge and experience.