Who is the best reliable and ethical Forex Broker?

Dear All,

I am new to Forex trading. I need to open an account with a borker. Please let me know who is a reliable online broker and works within ethical framework. Currently I have demo account with GFT. I hear a lost of bad things on GFT, Forex and others on internet. Your feedback will help me a lot. Thanks!

I am new to Forex trading

Can I ask why you chose the name “Forexguru”?

I trade live with GFT and they are OK so far. Not that I can compare them to anyone. I am about to switch to another broker though only so I can use MT4.

Dukascopy in Switzerland are about the only broker I have found who has consistantly good reviews they dont do micro accounts though. Their standard accound requires a minimum deposit of $5000 initial funds

As of Feb 7th Dukas allows 1k lots to be traded. I don’t know if they allow it with all accounts, I have the ability to trade 1k lots.

I’ve traded with forex.com, GFT, and Oanda. And Oanda is the best of those 3. I did try a demo with Dukascopy and thought they were pretty good too. Oanda has really flexible lot sizing so they were a better choice for me.

i’m new in fxtrading and i need to open account with plus500. anyone with experience with this trader? your insights are highly appreciated.