Newbie saying hi and Thanks

hi my name is robert and im am new to babypips however i am thankful for its creation without it i would still just be sitting there wondering what if i could get into that . im very interested with very little means , just a little info on me ,im just making it to the 4th grade and will require a bit of help .im also a laid back kind of dude yet always focused .hobbies include guitar ,100g saltwater reef aquarium and long walks on the beach :wink: .so thanks in advance and looking forward to getting to know all of you

Hi Robert and welcome
feel free to ask any questions, here you will find a variety of opinions, none of which is nessecarily right for you. Trading is about finding what works for you.Learn all you can , keep what works for you and put away that which doesn’t
best of luck

Hey there welcome to the forums. There’s a wealth of information and you’re starting in the right place with the babypips school. The more you read the more you’ll glean from these threads.

Don’t rush things and take your time, it’ll be much more rewarding that way, both in knowledge and $$ <-- :slight_smile: