Weekly Indicator of MT4

My girls somehow turned it off and do not know how to bring it back.

But I used to have lines running on my chart showing the beginning of each week on my charts. Anyone know what keys to hit to get it back.

19 month old kids can’t talk for squat, but catch them pounding away at a laptop and they’ll figure out how to get it to talk every time you hit a key, shrink all the icons on your desktop, rename some of your programs, and remove indicators on your trading platform.

Press <F8>

Click on the COMMON tab.

Check “Show period separators”.

Did that help?

Yes that did help. It is puzzling how it was removed. Is there some hot key that can remove it?

I don’t know.

haha yup [Ctrl + Y] will do it.

Greetings, All,
I am a few years late for this issue but here goes:
The thread title and complaint mentions Weekly Separators:
Weekly Indicator of MT4.

“My girls somehow turned it off and do not know how to bring it back.
But I used to have lines running on my chart showing the beginning of each week on my charts. Anyone know what keys to hit to get it back?”

My view is that the solutions offered only bring daily separators. I am in need of weekly separators. I have an MT4 platform that shows a single gray vertical line that delineates each week but shows no daily separation. However, I have been unable to discover what is causing this, in order to add it to other MT4 platforms. I have deleted every single indicator and looked in “Options” etc. but to no avail. If you can help, Thank you!!

Best regards, :slight_smile: Marv