Buy/Sell tool with TP and SL

I am a newbie. My largest problem is setting the TP and Sl after I enter a trade. It sure would be nice if I had a tool, EA or script, that I could use to buy or sell. This tool should also enter the SL and TP. The SL and TP should be a value I can change.
This business of doing the math to compute the SL and TP is time consuming and prone to error.
I have tried a multitude of those I can find, but none of them seem to work. My broker, at present, is Alpari UK

pretty much any charting package has options for tp, sl, buy/sell limits, ect. Why do you find it hard to calculate? Do you know how to calculate both? It takes litterly 25 seconds for me to pick my stops and take profits…so i’m not really sure what you think you need.

There is no tool that will ever replace a trader’s mind to figure out things like this. It is tough at first but gets easier. A machine calculation would be quite useless. Machines should only be used to supplement a human, not replace them.

Your question should be - how do we experienced traders figure out SL and TP?

SL - have a hard and a soft or virtual SL. What that means is put a wide SL of say 50 pips on the order. But in your mind, you know that the real SL is at 20 - 25 pips (trading on 15M TF). You don’t show the dealer the real SL but you never trade without an emergency SL.

TP - set an optimistic TP of 2 to 3 times the SL (40 to 70 pips). As the trade develops, move the TP to a more realistic point. Always keep the Risk/Reward ratio as close to 1:2 and never less than 1:1.

I beleive what blockie if going for is along the lines of a tool that will automatically calculate the exact price based on entry for a particular trade. He knows his stops/TPs and will enter them manually but when he decides to buy/sell, the tool will set the TPs and SLs based on his entry.

Thats exactly what I need. The various scrips for buy/sell compile Ok. If they have a yes/no popup ,that works ,but they never place an order.Is there something else I am missing?