Motivation

I have learned so much from so many and know that others have also. So why is it that so many struggle to even achieve small gains and why do so many think that small gains is all that is the reality.

Maybe they are only getting what they seem to want. What if that statement thoughts become thinks is true. Would YOU chance your thoughts ? or are you to hard headed.

There are things that maybe we shouldn’t post or talk about as they may make us seem less professional or take away from our creditablity. I consider myself to be a successfull trader , The Reason I say this is because I know why when I have a loss what happened and that it wasn’t a whim of the market but was a bad choice on my part.

To have gotten to this point has taken some time and I still have a ways to go to be the consistent trader I know I can be. I just hear time and again on forums the group that continually tells people that a gain of 10% or 20% over six months or a year is the norm. I don’t believe this. With my limited successes and constant 10% to 20% a week I am fully aware that a person with full control of their emotions can and does have the potential to pretty much limit their gains by nothing more than their willingness to increase their trades based on their equity.

MikeW. got me to thinking about this stuff. He has a thread titled Motivation. But when I can make 10% a day or even more and all it would take to do this on a dailly basis not even thinking weeklly and to see so many other deserving good hard working people also struggle and so few get theirs brings up some of that Law of Atraction thoughts.

If you have ever read the Trading in The Zone Book. ( if not you should)
It is highly known as a very good book about the traders mind. It explains some of the reasons we traders may fail due to nothing more than ingrained thought patterns that society at large takes as the truth.

To that end I would like to address all those that get upset when I or anyone else says that a normal person with due deligence should be able to have returns of 20% a week (actually considerable more). If all you want or expect from trading is those small gains that you feel is all that is possible maybe that is the reason you have only ever achieved those types of gains or may not be achieving.

To the point if there is one. I know by now most of us have seen or heard about the movie The Secret http://www.thesecret2u.com/ The Secret 2U… It is a nice movie to get a feel for the law of attraction. But it has been out to the public a lot longer than that movie makes you believe. The hard part is taking a entertaining movie and then applying it to a real life. I posted the Master Key Pdf last week I am reattaching it here as well. It is a study guide to help teach you to use the law of atraction to help you achieve what you really want to.

We have all heard it takes money to make money. We assume it means that you need money to invest to make more money. I now think that it means that a person that once has made lots of money always knows that it is nothing to do again. It isn’t the money it is the thought that they have the money already that attracts the money. Now you know why I said sometimes we should just not say anything. LOL

So I consider myself a reasonable person with reasonable ideas and a questioning mind. So I learnded a little bit about the Law of Attraction and then started to try and qualify that. It isn’t that hard start thinking about the world around you and the people you know. I am sure you know some people that seem always to have a smile on thier face and upbeat about everything. Yes they have bad days but seem to bounce back so easy, On the other side we all have and many more people we know that are always miserable and nothing goes right thier health is bad and they never catch a break.

As humans we tend to think of this as luck of the draw. I have found that this isn’t so. It takes so little to shift our lifes. Why do abused women or men stay in those relationships and even move from one to the other ? Do you really think that want that ? If all you had to do was to have consistent thougths of change to have change wouldn’t we want to learn to do this. I am not a great writer I struggle trying to offer advice to others. so forgive my butchering.

So how can we make this work for us. You now have seen the secret Movie. It is a easy to watch movie about this subject. A movie prior to that was titled; (What The (Bleep) Do We Know.) Should be available at any rental place or Library. It actually goes into the Physical aspects of why people attract what they are. Why people keep getting bad or good from life. The key is the fact that we can and do have control of where our lives go.

When you have a choice do you go and hangout with your buddies at the pub that are complaining about their lack of money or how bad everything is. Next time hangout with those celebrating something and are in a great mood. Do this always and you will then start to see that your attitude will change to the positive also. Then other people will start being attracted towards your positve energy.

When you have one of those great trades or great days. I want you to
STOP !!!

Then I want you to remember exactlly how your feeling at that moment then everyday prior to trading do your very best to duplicate that feeling. Going through your mind exactlly how that trade unfolded. What you saw how you entered how you managed the trade and why you closed. Make a copy of that winning trade ad some text explaining your feelings. Because we are always told to think positive. This is the feeling you are exactlly looking for. no one can tell you what that feeling is but if you stop and observe yourself you will have found that feeling that can change your life.

Yes we need some understanding about trading but apparentlly that gets us only so far. So many have the tools but can’t use them. Why do commercial traders do so well. What is the greatest emotion FEAR. They are scared to lose their jobs and livellyhood. So they can do what they are told or taught.

I hope some can get something from this I do. another book of great learning is THINK AND GROW RICH. These are books from people that have succeeded not wanted too. They have now laid it out for others to use. I also am attaching the Zurich Axioms. If any group knew how to achieve finacial greatness the Swizz Bankers did.

I hope your all having a great weekend. Ken

Thoughts Become Things

Zurich_axioms[1].pdf (346 KB)

masterkeysystem.pdf (660 KB)

Mr. Lee:

As a reader of Mark Douglas, you know the outcome of [I]any particular trade[/I] is a random event so it was not a bad choice on your part.

It was very nice of you upload the PDFs. Thank you.

Yes but we all strive to trade with a edge to limit the randomness. It is when we deviate from our own rules that we tend to get in trouble.

Thanks I only posted what I believe to be public information. Don’t want to offend any copyrights.

Thanks for pointing that out. Allow me to modify my statement.

As a reader of Mark Douglas, you know the outcome of any particular trade is a random event so it was not [B][I][U]necessarily [/U][/I][/B]a bad choice on your part[B][I][U] that caused the loss[/U][/I][/B].

Thanks Ken :wink:

I have found that if you want to have high gains it takes work and screen time. I think most of the people that say 10% a month are set it and forget it 10 min of screen time a day grow an account nice and safe type of traders. They have other jobs and are not trading for income. 10% a month for a few hours of work a month is great if that’s your goal.

To crank out 2 to 10% a day takes a lot of work and some skills that can be learned. It can be done I know I have done it. To me the difference is following a winning strategy or actively trading a winning strategy and working at it every day. I have a day job I could not maintain the level of work needed to trade that way. I lasted about 20 days but it proved to me it is totally possible to make a good living and grow an account that is much smaller than what most would say is necessary. I am not to a level of consistency yet that I feel its safe to quit the day job but its not far off:D.

I agree to shr1k. It is possible, but it needs time and energy and a learning arc. That’s why I code. My EAs can do what I can do and they are excellent in stupid repeating actions. So I can focus on other things more suitable for my human nature.

Trading is like any other job. It just is highly feedback related. If you are a bad cook, you can still earn money. If you are a bad trader, you lose money. If you are a good cook or trader either, you probably will make money with it.

I guess the issue is that the loser club has somehow weird expectations, what you get, what you must put in and with time in general. I guess you can’t simply start with a 100 bucks, trade a bit, learn here a bit and there and after a few weeks you are the king with a 50% profit every month. It needs way more time and energy to come to that point.

I also say thanks a lot for the thread opener posting that material here! :slight_smile:

The more I trade, the more I understand that profits are almost directly related to the level of confidence you can maintain while you are trading. That is assuming you have the knowledge-base under your belt, but any diligent student could accomplish that in under a year. But many have been trading for longer than a year and still fail to turn a profit.

Because trading isn’t our whole life, it is hard to maintain such a confident and positive attitude as other factors are distracting us and bringing us down. And the BIG problem is that all trades do not have a certain outcome! Remaining confident in the face of CONSTANT uncertainty takes a toll on your emotions and positive mindset.

There are so many factors that detract from our confidence, it is no wonder why many people cannot maintain consistent confidence.
Have a cold? confidence goes down
Fighting with family/loved ones? confidence goes down
Hungry,tired, distracted? confidence goes down

I think this is why winning streaks can end so tragically. There is such a shock to our system when the streak ends that it shatters our confidence if we are not 100% prepared for it.

So many traders are looking at their entries or their stops, trying to figure out why they are losing money, when really it is their emotions and confidence levels that are to blame. If your confidence cannot be maintained 100% through the course of a trade, you will NOT realize the full potential of that trade! If you cannot maintain confidence through all trades taken, your trading system will NOT realize its full potential!

We all know that confidence comes with experience, but the problem is we are too impatient to acquire that experience. We see talk of 10% gains per week and feel like we are failing when we cannot accomplish it, and that feeds in to the viscious cycle of confidence loss.

I think most people have the brains to trade profitably, but relatively few have the GUTS. Reminds me of Full Metal Jacket:

“Pvt.Joker may be silly and arrogant but he’s got GUTS, and GUTS is enough!”

Ok I got half way through the Axioms.
I just logged on to my stock account and placed a sell order on a stock I own that is up over 200% in a few months, that whole take the profit early thing:D.

Greed is an account killer my last big whammy was a shot at a round number. Lesson learned. Its kinda cool to see some of the things I have learned the hard way and try to practice are well known trading ideas:rolleyes:

Yes we rarely come up with truly unique ideas, most things have been well tested before hand it is the trust issue we have trouble with.

I like the Axioms and read them from time to time very pratical advice , like having a old uncle about.

Ken I agree with what you are saying. I personally feel a person must believe and have vision. You know alot of people in my life have laughed at my dreams of trading forex for a living. I tell people the problem with Americans is we lack vision. We get spoon fed this idea that we need to be a slave to our work and if we save our whole life we may have a modest retirement. That is bullsh** The reality is anyone can succeed and make money on there own and be independant. We must start out by believing it can be done. We really are the sum of our thoughts. If you believe you can only earn 2% a month than that is what you will work towards on a subconcious level. If you believe you will fail then you will. It is as simple as that.
In forex we talk alot about psychology but I don’t think people ever really do more than scratch the surface. The reality is that there is plenty of folks who are limiting themselves psychologically speaking or self sabotage for the folks who believe they will fail or they don’t deserve success.
Anyway great thread Ken. I could go on and on. I love Anthony Robin’s work and there are many more. The overall jist of it is you control your thinking and therefore control your results. Obviously the market is uncontrolable and can move whichever way it wants to whenever it wants. The burdon us traders have is to find a way to put probabiltiy on our sides and to master our own selves to the point where we don’t self sabotage and that we realize that yes we can be successful and yes we do deserve it!!!

So lets continue our talk on the Law of Attraction. Do we believe in this mumbo jumbo? It is strange but if you talk of subjects like this outside of certain fields you are looked upon as a bit crazy. But in other fields ones a large group of people support the use of this as normal as any other tool.

In the sports field athletes are always told to see the ball go through the net or in the hole, see ourselves winning the game. Then you yet have to do it but see yourself at the finish line first then run the race or fight the battle. Why do we think this information is of no value in other areas of life.

If you have had the chance to read any of the books in this field by other Business people you will find that one of the first actions is not a plan but to see the completed product or success of a venture and then keep that end result in your mind at all times. This way we have a visual goal in mind. Then all that is required is to fill in the blanks in between the start and finish.

We have already accomplished two goals we know where we started and where we want to end. So always focus on the end results the wining trade or higher balance. The hardest part is having the feeling of already having won or having a greater balance . This is why I have suggested in the last post to try and capture the feelings in conjunction with a big win or winning streak.

What I find not so strange is how easy people can take the opposite side of this idea so easy. When your having a few losses in a row all the groups will say take some time off get your head right. Then why are we not attempting at least to approach this from the other direction. Instead of controlling Fear or regret of losing. Let us instead increase the feelings of succeeding and achieving our goals.

Try to start using this positive thinking in your live in minor ways to gain the believe that is a worthwhile exercise. Think the meeting will go well, That something you are regretting will turnout well. Just focus and go over it in your mind and believe that it is so. You maybe surprised how easy this is.

We have all been told to have a positive attitude this is nothing else Just a little higher level. You know it works if you examine your live at all we have all had those runs of good breaks or winning streaks where it all seemed so easy and fun. If you can learn to maintain those Feelings along with your goals you will master this .

Great Trading This Week Ken

The Law of Attraction is one I respect highly after watching the movie. It was recommended to me by someone I respect well enough to do just about anything they recomment :p.

If people have not watched this short movie/documentary I HIGHLY suggest it. You may not adopt the philosophy, but it really gets one thinking about the world. When you realyl sit and think about the Law presented, it really begins to make sense. It fits where you thought it really didn’t. I won’t add any spoilers but again, that movie is a MUST see.

I have applied it to my trading and can honestly say, the Law of Attraction is at work. I want to gain money, I think of gaining money, I see myself trading profitably, and it seems to be coming to be now.

Bare with me I promise this is my last post on the law of attraction stuff. I just want to write it down to put together all my views and what I have learned regarding it and how it can effect our trading.

First we all have heard of Positive thinking and how that is how we can proceed to change our lives. The problem with positive thinking is that what we can be really doing is giving strength to our problems. A lot depends on how you are going about solving your issues.

Make sure your focusing on just the results you want and not on changing the bad things. Like I can’t lose anymore . Should be I know when to cut my non profitable trades and let the positive trades run. I can see the areas to get the best entries with the tightest stops.

I hope some of you watched the two movies I posted (The Secret and What The Bleep Do We Know) And then a reading of the Zurich Axioms.

It is funny how parts of all three finally helped me to actualy see a path to incorporating some of the ideas into daily life.

The Zurich axioms made refrence to how our society sees mental health today. That to be stress free,calm and sedate is the ultimate goal. In other words to be a animal just moving through our daily lives not questioninng or trying to improve ourselves.

Because this is what we need to do to keep the machine we call humanity running. We are more worried about our credit score than we are our childrens health and well being. But we as a small group are trying to break that hold on us by becoming one of the few that writes our own lifes. First by becoming finacially independent.

Do we really think that goverments and large corporations don’t know how to direct people by feeding their fears and anxities. There is a multibillion industry called advertising that does nothing more but try and figure out how to get us to buy x brand instead of y brand. Do lawyers not learn to read a jury and feed them just enough information to make them think they have made a just choice.

We all know a person or persons that have certain buttons that can be pushed to set them off. Some people learn to look for those buttons and use them to their advantage. Salesmen feed us what we want to hear how great we look in that car more girls. Be cool. So we buy what we can’t afford if we have a good credit score. LOL

In the secret To make the law of attraction really work. They say we need to have feelings regarding what we want to attract. In What The Bleep. We are shown that peptides are produced to control our feelings. They are also the same things responseable for addictions. they create the feelings we require and since we can’t be denied whatever we need will happen to fullfill those addictions.

If you need anger it will happen. If you need to be abused it will happen. and If you need to lose that to will happen. The more we believe these things may happen or can happen. The stronger those connections grow.

But they can be altered.

Let us look at this for a moment. In The Secret. The feelings were the gauge we can use to see if we are on the right track or not. If your feeling good keep doing that. In what the bleep those feelings are in response to our peptide production based on our thoughts. So if we can shift our thoughts to produce the positive feelings. they can become the dominant connections searching for more reasons to feel good.

If you can ever have just one instance of realizing that you actually shifted a pattern you may have had in your life for a while or always. This can be transforming. To not have to ever argue again or worry about anything. That you know that everyday is going to be great.

Example: You have a arguement with a guy all the time, everytime you get together you fight about something. Maybe the next time you see this person the thought crosses your mind that you could be drawing the arguements into your life and because you needed it to be true it is happening. Then you could start thinking when I see this person we will have a pleasant conversation. If you can pull that off once.

The hard part for me has been the intent. I know what I want I can even see myself where I would like to be . But having that feeling that it is already here has escaped me.

I happened to flip what the bleep over for the first time last week. There was interviews of some of the cast and the producers. Which most of have known about this stuff for years. In the movie one person mentions more than once that he creates his day everyday. He also puts a thought in there that he would like to see something happen to prove to himself that he did create his day.

Some one asked the question how to do this. That like me they could write things down and try to focus but with limited results. It is trying to get the brain to believe us that is hard.

Anyway he stated the best time to effect your own life was when waking. before you have time to remember your troubles even before you may rememebr who or where your at. In that fuzzy state is the best time to implant a new idea. Then later after you get up and use the bathroom and do other daily things write it down and expand on it. But plant that seed while your brain is just starting to focus and before those connections go into automatic.

In Trading in the zone. They talk of the 21 creation . It is a known fact that if we do the same thing for 21 times it can become a habbit. So in that book he recomends placing trades exactlly the same for 21 times to break a bad habbit like stop running.

In Think and Grow Rich . They mention taking a portion of time everyday at the start of the day 30 Minutes or so to focus on the final goal or end product.

In all these examples they are showing us ways to train our minds to have prolonged thoughts of that achieved goal. In this way we will rewire our minds to create the connections we want.

Always think: I know the best entries I let winners run and non profitable trades are closed at the right spots. Trade Happy.

I hope everyone at least glances at some of this stuff. To think we have no control of our destinies is silly. Think again of those people you know that everything comes easy and the otherside that everything goes wrong. You have a choice and you can go from one to the other. I hope you all will.

.  Ken

Some times I walk around stores and I shop for nice things for my family that I don’t have money for now. I don’t buy the stuff yet:D. I will.

I think that’s along the same lines as some of what you are getting at Ken, thanks for the good posts.

I am not a follower of a lot of the mumbo jumbo in those movies. I do believe that keeping a positive state of mind will never make your life worse. Or that visualizing and creating the feeling of a positive out come of your own action will ever make your life worse. So I keep at it every day.

Yes , I agree at first glance it is hard to swallow. More new age hippie crap. But then you start looking for some validation and you come across these old texts, Written by and about some of the industrial giants and great inventors. That adds a bit more Strentgh to to the idea.

But as long as we try to be positive and do our best for ourselves and ours. Then maybe it will spread and make everything in all our lives better. Like the 25% crime drop in D.C. when a group had positive thoughts during one summer.

Not to scare anyone but we are so misinformed in our lives. Another movie of enlightment (FOOD, INC).

Start everyday with the thought: HAPPY,HEALTH, HANDSOME Followed by I am the perfect trader.

Have a Great Sunday.  Ken :D

I watched a Swedish documentary about two majors of Bogota that turned that city around. One of the majors was a very special guy: Antanas Mockus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It’s very much on the subject of making things come true and how to do it.

If you can, try to find a video about what he did, I promise it’s worth the effort.

yes his BIO on wikii looks very interesting will have to research for a video on him.

Thanks Ken

Ken,

Thanks for sharing this great information. Even though I’m sure many of us have had contact with this way of ‘seeing life’ in the past, I think we needed it in the forum.

Thanks!

After a day of not the best kind of trading. I went back and read this pdf. I guess I had never gotten to the end of it. Only 100 pages a very good read with actual ways to make the law of atraction a part of our daily lives . I will let you know if it works. I will give it a fair months tryout and see if i can tame some of my demons. LOL

Happy Trading To All  Ken

PS. I have used this stuf in other aspects of my life with some measurable results. But not doing so well with my trading . Will try some of this ideas.

Emotion_Free_Trading_Book.pdf (484 KB)

Good Morning All : I have been digging deeper into the Realm of affecting our own lives. The Law of Attraction changing our fate in life. So many of us go through life actualy believing that whatever happens is fate. That if something bad happens it would have happened no matter what we did because it was fate.

What if we can change our lifes with just a change in attitude. That is what is really required. After looking at all the sources I have seen and recieved from others over the last few years. I have finally started to come to understand the process that would be required to affect change in our life. 

The first exspoure to any of this stuff was the movie : What The Bleep do We Know   I was dragged to this movie by my wife at our alternative movie theater. It was entertaining but I never made the connection that I could affect my life with this information or I wasn't looking for change then. 

The next a couple of years later was :The Secret ;  After watching it I was a bit more fired up about the possiblities and even started to use some of the ideas presented on the film. With some measusable relsuts. Making corporate meetings a lot more enjoyable. Dealing more psoitive with difficult costumers and minor issues like that. At the time I wasn't really trading just some on the side and never considered the possiblities as I was pretty happy where I was with my life. 

Fast forward to today I am now trying to live off my trading and really enjoy it. The first thing I can ever remember that as a job I like. I also have studied hard and now have the pratical knowledge needed to trade successfully ( The Mechanics of Trading ).  But I look around the forums and I see just like myself there are a lot of people that have done thier due deligence to learn trading. But also seem to still lack that one component that would complete the transformation from struggling trader to the expert trader we want to be. What if the differennce between the 5% success and the 95% failures is in some part within this idea. 

If you tell me how many pips you made in a day or session I could show you where you entered and took your profits and if you did where you added on. Almost everyone I know that has been around a while has know problem seeing the trades after trading is over. They also know the basics of trading. But what also is clear is that most people are looking to make trading hard. They are not believing that it is easy. To make the kind of great returns they hear a few talk about has to be hard. It has been pounded in our heads our whole lifes . "Work Hard and You Will Succeed" . What if we just work smart instead and believe we are deserving to not have to struggle. 

If you have been around a while you hear it all the time from the successfull traders. That trading is simple and down right boring and to them it is. They have gotten to the level that they don't stress over it . They know the moves and the adjustments required to make the correct choices. 

Some unknowingly may have been using the law of attraction thier entire life and not even been aware of it. The underlining truth of the whole process is weither we want to or not we are  affecting our lifes everyday by what our underlying feelings are.  I say underlying because it is the constant feelings we have that choose the direction our lifes are taking. If we fell sick all the time probably are sick. If we feel abused all the time could be in bad relationships all the time. 

But what if we are more or less happy and healthy. But we just don't really FEEL like we should be able to make money this easy or that being wealthy is a trait of genetics and our upbringing is not correct for that lifestyle.  What if all we have to do is make the jump from thinking we are expert traders to believing we are and attaching the feeling that would come when we make one great trade after another. This is what the experts in this field say is the mechanics required to affect the change. We have to change our underlying feelings to the point that we believe in our soul that it is and has always been true.

The problem is that same statement how do we believe and feel something we have never acheived. That has always been my stopping point as well. I can Imagine myself in the lifestyle a expert trader would have. I can think positive and want to make change. But thinking positive or wanting is also admitting that we are lacking. Giving power to the negative. 

So after seeing the two above films and watching them again latelly as they had been brought back into the daylight by MikeW. at F.F. and having known for a while that my troubles with trading were not the trading it was my underlying issues at question. I knew that right things to do. I know the entry signals I know how to mange the trades, I know when to take profit or add on. But I still can find myself making mistakes that a basic new trader would and at times have the feeling I am looking at myself as a observer with no control of the situation. I know it sounds crazy and I should have my head examined. But you also have to understand I have been wildly successfull in almost everything I have ever done with my life considering my background. 

So this is when I decided to look into this idea a bit harder and try to unlock the mechanics of how to affect change in our own lifes. What steps to take how to make ourselves have those underlying feelings of success. Maybe it was my desire to make this leap of faith that has drawn all the information to me over the last week or so. Because most of it is not new . I have had every bit of it but one for years. Plus it has been the assemblying the presented information into a single personal thought direction that may have been the turning point. 

Also remember I am talking basiclly of my trading but these ideas and practices can be used to improve or change any quality of life issue. From relations to health or depression.  Maybe you have a person you can't get along with at work. This will teach you how change that problem . 

Just the power of understanding how we can affect our own lifes once you trully believe that you DO is by itself worth gold. If you did nothing else with this than understand that when something tries to affect your life that your response to that can make the difference of how you will feel the rest of the day is priceless. Just like the scene in the Secret where the woman hit her toe getting out of bed and the rest of the day was crap. But if it happened and you just admit it was a random accident and laugh it off , The rest of the day would be better. We see this everyday when we observe the HAPPY people we know they don't let things get them down . Their underlying feelings are Happy so that is primarly what they get in return. 

Little story: This morning I was riding my bicycle around the island at one point. Some young guy comes driving along honking his horn and shooting the bird at everyone on the sidewalk . I didn't know this guy or can remember ever seeing him and he was doing it all the way down the street. I actually had the thought that I could take that personally and get mad about it or how he was acting but instead I just said to myself . He must have had a bad night and left it at that. Then continued on my way. 

A bit further along on my ride I came to a cross street and there was a person trying to cross in front of me. They would start and I would start I would think to go behind them then they would stop so I would think go in front. We both kinda chuckled about it and both got acroos the street and exchanged pleasantries to each other. The instant feeling of happiness I felt from that 30 second interaction with that person was amazing. 

It didn’t change my life but I felt good for a little while about it. The whole thing could have been different. He could have been angry about me cutting him off Or I clould have gotten tired of his indesiveness. But it was a good moment.

It remind me about a guy that used to come to McDonalds every morning for breakfast. He would come into the restraunt and break into a little 5 line song about good morning. You could just see the instant change in everyones face of how that small thing that cost him nothing had such a major impact on so many in a positive way. I am sure throughout his day with that attitude he was will recieved in everything he did. 

So now what you say. I am going to give you some home work to change your life. You can do this or not . It will take you a full day probaly or a bit less. But if you can keep a open mind and absorb some of this information. If nothing else it can help you interact with others or it can be truly life transforming. 

I would do the following In this order. Have a notebook or paper handy. When the major points in each video or spot in the pdf is reached. Write down the ideas they are making that could affect change in your life if you do them. You will see that there is really only 4 or 5 things to do. This will also help to renforce the major points. Plus by seeing them from all the difeerent sources. It adds credablity to everything. 

One thing I have found is the aggreement that a little bit of your time each day is required, This helps to train your mind to these new ideas. But that once you start to have these underlying feelings become part of your daily lifestyle it gets easier. You will see that a statement will be used to help you achieve a certain mental state. Once your mind believes in these . Just the statement alone can affect change in your thought process. This should be very believable if you have ever watched a hypnotist. When they speak a word people can be made to do the wackest things.

We are doing nothing more than training our own minds to behave the same way. That we have planted a idea or a way to react to different things that will be in our best interest. That is key we are not wanting to do anything but help ourselves. To make the choices that are in our best interest.

Towards the end of your homework where you will actually start learning about how to do this in a practical way. The mechanics of it. It is important to understand that you may have a hard time seeing yourself already successfull or healthy or happy or in that perfect relationship. If you find yourself not being able to believe that you are already one of the above people. Then it is easyier to start by seeing a person you would like to be like. Then as you gain more control of your thoughts you just replace them with yourself . This will make a lot more sense if you complete the homework.

First I would have you to watch the movie : THE SECRET.  It is a enjoyable film showing a bit of the background of he law of attraction. It is primarly interviews of people that are motivational speakers. With a small bit from People actually in the field teaching.

http://www.thesecret2u.com/

Second I would watch the movie : WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW. This is another film actually about 2 years before the secret. It gives you more factual information about how and why this can work. Shows the actual Phsyical aspects that happen to people . The information is delivered in a way that is understandable. It is interviews by Dr.s that primarly teach and are in the research fields of this subject. The interviews are intertwined with a story to help show the relationship of  the information. 

What.the.■■■■.Do.We.Know_-_DVDRip.smartypants.avi

Third I would have you read the PDF : STRESS FREE TRADING. If your not into trading you could just skip to Section three. But I would read over the whole thing as if most stuff in life there are  connections that can be made from any  one activity to another.

Plus it is only 100 pages.

PDF attached… above or below.

Fourth I would have you to watch this Seminar by Athony Robbins. That is posted on MikeW. Thread at F.F. There are 17 parts each about 10 minutes long. It is a very good hands on aproach to how to make this stuff really work. Even just watching him at work you can't help but feel more happy and see a possiblity to change. Plus put together with the pdf information you should now have a very good understanding and direction to proceed with changeing your life.

Forex Factory

Hope this helps many people to achieve their ultimate goals. Again this information isn't mine and has been passed around the internet for years , I am just trying to give it to you in a fashion that connects some of the dots and where you can possibly see a beggining.  

Hope Everyone is having a great weekend. Ken

Emotion_Free_Trading_Book.pdf (484 KB)