Fibonnaci sexiness

My first post, on a great site.

i.imgur.com/s32Pg.jpg

Enjoy this picture and pip power to you all :slight_smile:

Edit: Thanks Master Tang, the link did get removed, so i’ll embed it instead as per your post.

I had to save that picture !

Yeah, probably a link violation in the making.

Forex waves are a natural phenomenon, created by natures children…us.

Even algorithmic analysis is programmed by humans to sniff and detect keywords to support the underlying structure of a wave pattern. It’s hard to solidify the liquidity of such huge markets and the pattern will always resonate.

Their volatility is their beauty.

Fibonacci is key to spotting the spirals in the waves, imo; Gartley pattern et al, pivot points, MACD & exponential averages all paint a glorious picture of how the waves and ripples will unfold.

Don’t fight it, feel it :slight_smile:

Eh?!

What am i violating, she’s a beautiful woman extolling the virtues of natures resonant pattern :slight_smile:

You have to have 50 posts before you can post links. Doesn’t matter what the link is. Who knows, they may give you a “free pass”.

Enjoy this picture and pip power to you all :slight_smile:

See above:D

Of course I have no idea how long they will leave that pic up, and I’ll probably get my hand slapped:p

I don’t think so. Aren’t you one of the gang? :wink:

LOL no colors flyin’ here.

What on earth would give one an idea like that?:stuck_out_tongue:

I posted a link to a site which showed daily charts, with respect to what I was discussing in my post, and I got my first infraction. Ofcourse, the infraction detection is automated, because the link was legit and not advertising anything.

As it’s drawn on the babe, it looks like the sequence is 1 1 2 4…doesn’t look right.

All of the small rectangles should be squares: 1x1, 1x1, 2x2, 3x3, and 5x5.

FiatFap: do you have a picture of the girl, without the black lines?

If you do, please post it. Maybe we can adjust those rectangles.

I’ve photoshopped out the boxes as per your request, enjoy :wink:

Now that’s how I like to learn trading :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Matt Jones .

Do you enter a trade when price crosses her left or right um err umm… nevermind.

I never use fibs but I may have to start:cool: