Zulutrade, anyone use this service?

Hello, i want to invest some money and i dont know much about forex and also i dont have the time to start manual trading.
I found zulutrade that says you can assign to someone to do the trades for you and i thought it was a good idea…ive also looked at their site and saw some nice results. So i opened a demo account, but the results are not so good…

I have the following questions:
Does anyone have an account with them?
Ive searched through the forums and i havent found much, is there a guideline or something about settings, signal providers etc?

Thanks in advance :D:D

2 Likes

Better than doing zulutrade, get an EA and let it trade for you. I suggest MegaDroid.

Best Regards,
Matt Jones .

1 Like

Thanks for your response, but i have never heard of any EAs making anything worth for what you give…
Plus i think zulu also offers EAs and its also free, at least thats what they claim…so i would like to hear from someone that has actually tried their service to give some advice.

Thanks!

1 Like

Do you think they post bad results?
Like: ohhh jahhhh our results are really bad but we still like to get your money and loose it for you. Actually our results are just a scam but we are in competition with Made Off and we are not there yet. :slight_smile:
Good Luck

1 Like

well ofcourse they wouldnt post bad results, that wouldnt be wise in terms of…marketing :D:D
I just find their concept interesting and wanted someone elses opinion…
I have opened a demo account and will start experimenting with the signal providers

Hi,
I have a zulutrade account.
Im very satisfied so far, but there are some things you need to look into in order to get positive results.
-first open a demo account and experiment with it, settings, signal providers etc.
-second, and most difficult part, is to find a good signal provider. Their ranking system is not so good, so dont choose any of the top 10. try to find someone that doesnt have many open orders and for many days, max trade time should be around 12hours.
-after try to put some custom limit/stop setting, i usually try something around 150pips.

You can also try to be an affiliate with them and try to attract customers to open live accounts, that way you dont risk your own money :D:D

Finally theres also the option to be a signal provider yourself, providing that you have an idea about trading FOREX.

1 Like

Do you know any good signal provider? Cause the ones ive tested so far are giving me very bad results :(:frowning:

here’s an ida i read which may be worth investigating. From statistics those who win the weekly zulutrade competition normally give everything back the following week. So what you do is enter instructions into ur zulu trade DEMO account to take the oppo trade of last weeks top 3 winners. So if they enter a buy order zulutrade well enter a sell order and vice versa. Zulu platform has the facility.

Someone actually used this to trad live and made a lot of money but i never checked it out and i dont know how he did subsequently.

Just thought I’d mention it since u brought up zulutrade

Check it out and let us know if they idea has any merit or not.

1 Like

I used FX Boss and FX Pipking for a short while. Basically the cost of the services totally outweighed the rare wins, and it turned out that one of them was a copy of the other anyway, but delayed! Only good thing was they were honest with their track records to a point, so you could see that losses were made.

I would be very careful with any signals that depend on another person being there. In that case, I would learn a manual system (if I could find a good one :p)

1 Like

@joe: do you mean to select one of the top 3 signal provider and tick the reverse button? Its a good idea, but its kind of risky, cause the top 3 providers are not good! They usually do scalping and open random buy/sell orders with no research or real market data…just to earn their commission…
But ive notice that in the last week the ranking has changed dramatically…it seems like zulu has changed something so now the open orders are now also calculated…if thats the case, then they are on the right track…

@zorba & sergio:
What i do to my account and is so far working is this:
I choose a signal provider with the criteria i mentioned before
then i look at their history
I take the lowest value reached of EVERY trade that the provider made and i make an average
I put the average value as STOP.
Then i test this on my demo for 2-3 weeks to see if i win or loose
Ive tested this with iforexpro32, 280pips.com and the hunter and so far its going good
Feel free to comment/ask if you want more info

zulutrade can autotrade for you. Good thing is that they allow testing the signals with a demo account first.

I don’t use them myself though.

This is the 2nd time im giving away my acct to zulutrade!!

My 1st account waz with capital $500 which i blew within a week bcaz i didnt tried the providers on a DEMO account and as a result i selected over 20 providers (silly me)
And when my account was blank i took a break for a month or so and during that time i opened a demo account and tested 50+ signal providers
and out of them all now im going with only 5 providers and im rapidly recovering my money…
No doubt Zulutrade is a very good system but u need to test the signal providers and than u need to put a SL for each provider and dont let them open more than 1 or 2 trades.

So overall, Im very satisfied with Zulutrade.
All U Need to Do Is To Find Good Signal Providers

Hello Everybody

I have been ZuluTrading live for 6 months now and would like to share.

No matter what is your equity, trade in microlots, it takes time to learn and fine tune, and being extra conservative will give you time to mess up, learn and correct.

Understand the trading style of the providers you choose. I use Zupremacy (ouch! received an infraction for posting a link, sorry about that) to analyze signal providers and plan strategies, google it and you’ll find it.

Always be measuring the results in your account. ZuluTrade requires time for analyzing, planning and measuring, it is not that simple as they put it, you need to work for good results

About Providers
Never give them freedom, specially in terms of number of opened positions. I don’t like hard stops but have a number of negative pips allowed for each provider, if they reach that zone I analyze if I close it manually or not, never more than -225 pips in my case according to my strategies and goals, that can vary for your plans and strategies

Have found 3 that have been doing some very responsable and profitable trading in my account, don’t know how long it will last and always watch close what they do

Systems FX Live
dutch forex
Miss Forex

About dutch and miss, they open several simultaneous trades(several positions chasing the same opportunity) so I fine tune using zupremacy analysis to get to a profitable but not to risky set up

What is very cool about them is that they are not afraid to loose. If a trade goes wrong, they loose; they don’t let it run and of course winning offsets the loses

Hope they last in the long term

Cheers

1 Like

Hi Sergio

Demo these providers to see if you like them, I will suggest settings too

dutch-forex Max total open trades 3, Max open trade/currency 2
SystemsFx Live MTOT 2, MOT/C 2
Missforex MTOT 3, MOT/C 2

ZuluTrade risk meter will pass 25% which is something I would not do, but it is only because you can’t trade mini or micro in Demo

Thanks for your recommendations!
Ive heard about systemsfx live from someone else as well
Will test them on my demo and see how it goes

1 Like

never used zulu voodoo

1 Like

I currently use 280pips.com and mayfairswing
mayfair is not trading often but is stable
280pips.com i set a custom stop at 90, because sometimes he does bad trades and leaves them open

Just checked it out, doesn’t seem like something I’d be into but I did just sign up as a signal provider.

Under what name? So i try you on my demo :slight_smile:

Rocketpip

What sucks is I have to manually go on the site and enter my trade there because they don’t support an ea for IBFX :frowning:

1 Like