Keeping up with the news

Hi learning the ropes and really intereted in how economic news events and annoucments effects the markets, today been a good example with the GBP. Was wondering how people keep up with it all, I check dailyfx.com and keep their news stream page constanly open, I check their economic calendar and the one on here, sometimes they miss other events which effect the market. Is there any other recommended resources that offer live commentary on events and price changes as they happen, or any descent news tickers or streams I could use? Just demo accounting at moment so rather just use free resources but I guess you have to pay for the better services?

I use twitter and follow a long list of forex traders. twitter.com/quantisan

check out forexstreets economic calender its real time updates by itself with the important economic anouncements they also have a live chat thing during important news events with one of their analysis guys giving his opinion on it and you can ask questions.

Forex Street. The Foreign Exchange Market
Economic Calendar

also actionforex.com is pretty good it has in depth analysis of all the major currency pairs updated twice daily and a bunch of other good recources.

Thanks for the links, I have been using forexstreet as well, also followed dailyfx trade the news live broadcast today which was interesting covering the BoE Interest Rate decision and how the market was reacting