Need help and advise to long term trading plan

I’m defining long term here as 1 to 4 months maximum trades, some people say it is medium term, but considering I’m a swing trader and I hold positions for about 2 days maximum, I think I’m not doing anything wrong calling it long term.

the main reason for my interest rest in covering my losses, also trading and being profitable long term makes you more confident about the market tendencies, I think long term trading requires a high reward to risk ratio, of about 1:5 or 1:10, and I’m currently looking for SL of 150 pips maximum, TP of about 500 pips to start feeling confident but it would reach 1000 pips in some trades, I’m I wrong in my motivation reasons?

IMHO Interest rates and mainly general economic situations drives the market for a long term, so I should be looking for a good fundamental analysis and the overall economic situation of a country, but also, I don’t know what is more important or how, what to look, GDP, risk sentiment, government policies, bonds, commodities, etc

Please advice, maybe if someone feels like trying long term trading too could ask or comment, some books too look for? articles?..
Thx