Pivot Info

Hi, to all, yet another newbie
1st time I have asked a question, :confused:

Can someone tell me the best time to get the days high & Lows, I am in the UK, unsure if I should wait till 10pm or midnight, I am just at the beginning to learn Pivot Point Analysis, very new to it all.

My aim is to create daily Pivot Points,

Thank you
Regards
Gary :slight_smile:

Forex Trading, Currency Forecast, FX Trading Signal, Forex Training Course, Education, Tutorial, FX Book, Forex ebook, Learn to Trade Forex, FX Guide, Pivot Points, Currency Rates, Forex Secret, Forex Brokers, Currency Trading System, Online Forex Ma

this is one of the best sources for daily pivots, these days i have a pivot indicator which automatically generates the pivots lines on my chart and it usually agrees with these daily pivots points within a pip or 2.
Pivot points are calculated at or after the the close of new york session, which is the close of the 24 hour forex day, which is also around 0hours gmt.

If you get it to agree with what is on the actionforex website then you will find you are working to the same lines as other traders - which is what you want.
for daily pivots waiting for 10pm or midnight you will find it will not create much difference, as there is not much activity then, and the daily high/low would of occurred and would be unlikely to be broken in that time period

[QUOTE=trav72;175773][url=http://www.actionforex.com/technical-analysis/pivot-points/pivot-points-summary-200603205734/]

this is one of the best sources for daily pivots, these days i have a pivot indicator which automatically generates the pivots lines on my chart and it usually agrees with these daily pivots points within a pip or 2.

Thanx Trav, for the pointer Re: the time for reading Highs Lows Close, and for the site address, this is exactly what Iā€™m looking for. :smiley:

Kind Regards
Gary

ActionForex is one of my favorite Forex websites too.