Can somebody please help ME now with MT4?

Hello,

I hate to ask this BUT is there anybody here that would be prepared to code me a very simple indicator in MT4??? I’m so used to our (my) platform (which uses a variation of C#) that I just cannot get this darn simple thing to work in MQL!!!

Here is the code in ‘math’:

Short Term Pivot = CLOSE(Two Days Ago) - CLOSE(Today) + CLOSE(Yesterday)

The indicator must be drawn as an oscillator (seperate window):

If the CLOSE(Today) is greater than or equal to the Short Term Pivot then the oscillator should be green and equal to or above zero and the value of the oscillator should be the difference between the CLOSE(Today) and the Short Term Pivot.

If the CLOSE(Today) is less than the Short Term Pivot then the oscillator should be red and below zero and the value of the oscillator should be the difference between the CLOSE(Today) and the Short Term Pivot.

That’s it. Try as I might: I cannot get this darn thing to work (and I know it’s probably a ‘two minute job’ for someone that knows MQL)!!!

I’ve attached a chart showing what I’m looking for. As I said: I’ve created this in our (my) platform but have not been able to replicate it in MT4 (I’m just getting ‘meaningless lines’). LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.