What Every New or Aspiring FX Trader Wants To Know

exellent article and anology!!! good read

You forgot rule number 11; patience :stuck_out_tongue:

so when does class begin

As soon as your credit card number is validated?

:smiley:

j/k

sorry i forgot to apply rules 7,8, and 10!!! i will follow this thread patiently

credit card that wasn’t in the rules

I hope this isnt going to be another 600 page thread full of waffle and unfullfilled promises.
I would say before you go any further with this, at least post some proof that you actually have a system that works, and answer these questions are you live trading it ? If so for how long and what is your weekly or monthly pip P/L ?
How about posting a few forcasts based on your system with entry and exit points before the fact not after it so people can follow them and see that you actually have something worthwhile to teach them.
The reason I say this is not to be mean or to start an argument.
I just feel after recently reading some other so called teaching, long drawn out threads full of promises of “great things to come” etc that had a lot of people spending a lot of their time keeping up with it, posting on it asking questions even coding indicators based on it, the whole thing turned out to be nothing more than waffle, based on old charts with hindsight, no current charts, no current forcasts, and the whole thing encompassed nothing more than could have been achieved by posting a link to a 5 minute forex tutorial youtube video.

i was joking about the credit card!! and thank you for your integrity. i’m just an old dog trying to learn a few new tricks here

Some sort of proof would be nice :stuck_out_tongue:

Understand this thread is geared for it’s title. It’s not how I trade my personal accounts and target 30% returns and let me prove it to you all. :smiley:

If it holds your attention great… if not, change the channel. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi there ICT…welcome to BPs :slight_smile:

normally I would change the channel, but its late at night and theres nothing good on TV:p, just saying, more proof would make you and your info more credible. That’s all.

Did you ever ask Tymen for proof :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

I asked him and has not replied to those questions.

Yes it does, I hope you did not take offence to my asking.

I would ease up a bit. ICT delivered on the title…sound advice. He has nothing to prove.

…but I don’t agree that you NEED a macd. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well I wasnt trying to be mean to ICT, but I look at it this way.
If I came up with a sound idea that I was able to teach others, one of the first thing I would do when I started a thread for that purpose would be to post a few facts and figures about my system trading P/L together with forcasts based on my system so people could see that what I am about to teach them is accurate and worthwhile, therefore what they are about to put time and effort into learning would be for a valid purpose and not just to satisfy the ego of someone who gets a kick out of having a whole bunch of people hanging off his every post like a classroom full of eager pupils, while for weeks he baits them with promises that very soon he will enlighten them and introduce them to some wonderful new system, as has happend in other threads on this forum

Talking about your trading system and making forcasts isn’t a prerequisite for giving advice on BP…unfortunately. :smiley:

But it doesn’t mean it’s all bad or malicious.
I’ve seen those threads you mention…know how it can get. I just get the impression that this is more blog-ish, and ICT is an aspiring writer. :wink:

…sorry for the hyjack. Back to you ICT…

Good stuff ICT; just a word of warning, the Troll Fighting Trolls will be arriving shortly and will do there best to derail your thread and out you.
They normally fly under the banner of, “i have seen it all before” lead by their despot leader MrT.