Hello , New Here Pls

Greetings to all here, am new pls< I wish everyon will note that, I am willing to learn from you all, pls be kind to teach, I may ask some funny questions about forex please please am counting on your kindness, ohh yess I dont mind having personal forex friends here,
Regard to you all, I wish you forex properity

Welcome to the site myforex. One thing that I can never emphasize enough is to try the search button at the top of the page before asking a questions since many questions have been answered very thoroughly already. By asking them again you might not get the same quality answers since noone likes to repeat themselves a million times :).

Topgun

welcome, new too

Welcome to babypips, it is a great forum and review some of the old threads. Do post your queries and good luck in trading!

New here ,also

Hello everyone…
Everytime I need help with my forex trading, I always go to this site. Mario Singh of FX Primus provides daily answers to different questions. Big help for forex trading for beginners.

You don’t need to go anywhere. Because babypips will help you with anything. If you have anything feel free to post here. Most of the traders on this forum like to help newbies.

Babypips is the only site you need and i speak for many people when i say that. I have been up and down over the months but i have come to a conclusion of what i need to achieve to become a successful trader. Babypips has everything you need, just ask people on this forum anything and they will try and help, everyone i have spoken to when i have needed help have been very helpful.

Well when new into Forex trading you must practice trading with a DEMO account and understand the markets.

It will take some time before you will be able to understand them and know about what factors are having an influence over them :slight_smile:

yes demo trading is good for a trader. before create the real account you must need demo practice. demo practice makes experience and knowledge about trading. it can increase you ability of trading.
Join some free trading games- demo contest is good for traders, in contest you faced different kind of problem and will solve it this way you will learn about trade and market so demo contest much needed for all.