Newbie question about MARKET TIMEZONES

Hello Everyone.

I live in Vancouver BC Canada (Pacific Time, GMT -800). What currency pair can you recommend that I start with for day trading?

Does the EUR/USD move during the asian/AUS session? Or is it not wise to trade during this time cause there is little movement?

Basically, I am looking for one currency pair to start out with and study that works with my time zone. When should I study/analyze and when should watch and trade?

Thanks for your time!

forexmarkethours.com I’m new to this too. This is where I was told to go to check on which market is open when. Good luck with your trading too. I haven’t started a live account yet but hope to real soon.

EURJPY trades well around the clock.

What times are you looking to trade? Pacific - Eastern Timezones I would say GBP/USD, USD/JPY, and GBP/JPYhave great pip movement during this particular time.

Hi westcoastpip,

The best time to trade the EUR/USD is between 4am and 12am Eastern Standard Time (EST New York) or if you want to sleep in you can do it between 8am and 12am Eastern Standard Time. The EUR/USD is one of the best currencies you can trade due to movements, high liquidity and tightest spread.

Good luck

Makes me glad I’m southeast Asian =D