Harmonics

Do any of you trade harmonics? I found these patterns not to long ago and have had some success, but at the same time there doesn’t seem like there is a lot of material out there for people to learn them. Any thooughts?

I’m not very knowledgeable in that topic but perhaps this thread can be of help?

http://forums.babypips.com/forextown/21934-30-pips-day-keeps-your-money-bay.html

And always remember: google is your friend :wink:

Try also searching for Gartley, in my opinion a waste of time, no more effective than drawing trendlines.

Oh i wasn’t asking if they work or not, i’ve already seen enough info on that, but wondering if there are any systems out htere that work around them

I do! I have to say, they are extremely accurate! I would never trade any other way! :smiley:

I have heard of harmonic trading in stocks but I’m not familiar on how it works. But does it work the same way in forex? Can anyone care to share some of their strategies on how the system can show signs of a buy or a sell position?

there’s a lot of places you can go… Larry pesavento and scott carney do it. Also i know a few poeple that are happy over at fxgroundworks … other then that , your pretty much on your own. it really should be more popular, its my perfected method too

I’m finally nailing down being able to separate the good patterns to the bad… Here’ is a few of the patterns I decided to capitalize on which for the week.
This was the USD/CAD I shorted as the pattern looked decent to trade:

A few minutes later and we already got our reversal. Beautiful entry due to the potential reversal zone. I also use fxgroundworks stuff and the price data was showing a lot of anti-persistence which gave us a real good chance of reversal inside of the zone

Another trade I took was this week was gold… mainly this was due to my mentor pointing it out, but we had a good structured crab pattern that he’d showed me…

A few hours later it looked like

And lastly, a eur/jpy trade that I got stopped out at breakeven (good thing, cause we fell over 1000 pips) FEW!! LOL

Looking forward to next week!

Clayton

fxgroundworks is a paid service, correct?