Is Forex REAL

I was just introduced to Forex trading and I was just wondering does anybody actually make money there. Why than not everyone just trade because I heard its easy money which I would never believe. Can you guys just tell me, how hard forex trading is? Can you make a living out of it? Please only truth even if its painfull!!!

Did you even try to find a existing topic?
Because this subject is spoken about a thousand times on a thousand different topics.

Yes it’s easy and we’re all millionaires.

The only reason you aren’t rich yet is that you’ve only just discovered forex. It’s just a matter of time… :smiley:

A lot of people will tell you to look at charts or indicators to help make a trade. Me? I just flip a coin (heads for buy, tails for sell). My account just keeps growing bigger and all I do is eat potato chips while watching my favorite tv episodes and playing video games all day. Sometimes I’ll make a trade while on the john because I’m bored. Those trades are usually the most profitable for me. If you know how to flip a coin and take a crap, then you can make money.

Well forexman2010, i bet you can’t believe your luck, in discovering forex not only have you stumbled upon the simplest way to easy street known to man but to compound your remarkable good fortune you have been given such brilliantly worded replies from a few of the worlds best trading brains, it’s fast cars and yachts for you from here on in!!

haha hilarious.

Assuming you know how to handle the exit correctly, you are 100% correct :smiley:

that´s the best sysem i ever saw:D

can you tell me what is the coin you use??’:smiley:

The Coin Rotation And Price Projection Analysis (CRAPPA) approach is a proprietary system, ruilima22. For just $129/month you can see the coin toss each morning before UK open.

make it 99$ and i´m in:D

Very wise words indeed hachiko, i have an advanced coin of the realm method that i’ve perfected over many years that makes for improved results, it takes a little time to master but believe you me it’s well worth it longterm, it’s called the ‘Flip Ure Coin Kindly For Another Chance Encounter’ (F##KFACE) system! If anybody would like more details please don’t hesitate to ask.

I sleep wake up and find extra money on my account. i also go to the beach and make money:o

everybody talks about coin toss but no one saids wich coin we should use:(

This one.

The Worlds Biggest Coin, Put $1 Million (Or Actually More) In Your Pocket : Online Investing | Investing in Gold

I’ve only been able to flip it once, so it’s stuck on tails.

I forgot to mention, once you become proficient and somebody asks you how your trading is going you can say ‘i’m making great money using this system - F##KFACE’ and once you’ve picked yourself up off the floor you can explain it to them!

I use a penny as to humble myself, but it has to be from 1969. Any other penny will just make you money way too slowly.

I always thought that to be a successful trader you had to go on as many hyper expensive forex training courses as possible, whilst buying and blind using every EA under the sun?

If you can turn your CRAPPA idea into an EA, and then charge me $2500 dollars for a 30 minute lecture on using it, then I’ll be rich!!!

Getting rich in Forex is easy.

Step 1. Open up a trading account. Put in real money right away, don’t trade in demo mode.

Step 2. When the price goes up, you buy. When the price goes down, you sell. When you get tired of looking at the screen, you close out your position.

Step 3. When you’ve lost enough money, buy an “Expert Advisor” for $3000.

Step 4. When the “Expert Advisor” eventually fails, search for a Forex training course.

Step 5. Spend $5000 on the Forex training course. Learn a few techniques you could have picked up for free in books.

Step 6. Get to breakeven eventually.

Step 7. Realize that the blokes who ran the Forex seminar must have made a ton of money of the course (people attending X $5000 - rental for room - marketing expenses = good profit).

Step 8. Realize that you probably have enough brains right now to teach technical analysis and quote all the good trading psychology books.

Step 9. Set up your own seminar, advertise in forums and on youtube showing trades that “could have” worked.

Step 10. You’re in business making money in the Forex market, congradulations :wink:

Okay, a bit cynical I know, but I figure this thread is all about having fun…

Forex is defiantly for real, and people do make money on the Forex market, but it is far more complex then just set up an account with one of the brokers and start trading.
The basic, most important thing you need to haven in order to have profitable trading is a good forecast of the market prices, but even when you got this forecast, it is not guarantee that you actually earn money by it. You got to know your trading statistic, and you need to adjust the take profit stop loss so it will be profitable.
You can have only 40% profitable positions, but with the right take profit, stop loss, on average you can have profit.

what I mentioned before is just one consideration, there are a lot more referring to the leverage and many other aspects, that over all determine if you will earn or lose money.

Michael

[QUOTE=4michael4;187629]
The basic, most important thing you need to haven in order to have profitable trading is a good forecast of the market prices, but even when you got this forecast, it is not guarantee that you actually earn money by it. You got to know your trading statistic,

Very good points, now shine that shilling and get it flipped!!