Where to start?

Hey guys,

Well im a complete noob here, I became interested in forex about a month ago. Since then i have been through all the grades here at the babypips school, but now i’m not too sure where to go from here… Although I have learnt that swing trading is the way for the next stage of my forex education.

Im guessing that back testing a trading system would be a good first step? I started back testing the basic system set out in the babypips school program although I found its rules on entering and exiting to be a little vague. Can anyone offer me advice on which system I should be looking at for someone just starting out?

Check out the Free Trading Systems forum. You’ll find a whole bunch people have posted and explain in detail.

If you’re talking about the cowabunga trading system from the babypips school theres a thread about it also in that section of the forums.

As for being new, open up a demo and look at the charts. Reading about systems and looking at paper wont help until you see the market first hand. Once you find a system you like trading, test it out and see how it does for you. After time you’ll find you need something else or want a new system, that’s when you can even create your own and see how it does.

Good luck to you, hope to see you keep posting on the forums.

Thanks soul!

I’ll get onto that right away.

I would obviously recommend this 301 Moved Permanently

You would never have to learn about a single moving average!!!