New trader on forum

Hello people, new trader in the forum, had been trading the forex and other instruments since about 1 year.
i learned how to trade profitable and consistently in a demo account and i will like to start trading slowly for real, however i don’t have the funds necessarily to trade.
will someone invest on my trading if my results are proved ? it is possible for an angel to capitalize a trader ? will be better to join a trader club ?

any ideas will be appreciated.

thanks,

nickkk

People may be confused at your thread, since there is no minimum deposit for forex. That is one reason why many people are drawn to it. As for your request… stating that you have been trading for a year on demo and haven’t gone live before is not the best way to panhandle on the forums. You should say you have been trading for at least 5 years and have had slow and steady results and then maybe somebody will give you money to invest. Personally, I’m a bit offended that you would even ask something like that on a public forum. This isn’t a religious forum where “angels” come to help your situation when you can’t help yourself. If you don’t have enough money, then get a job and make some. Then if you can really be profitable like you say, you should have no worries. Hell, making just 2% per day can turn 5k into over half a mil in just a year.

I agree with what you are saying Viper5 and can’t help having a sneaky admiration for the way you so glibly threw the above quote in at the end as if ‘just’ 10% a week were the norm (what a klutz i must be not compounding 40% every month, i should have known my head teacher was right when he said i’d be a failure!), if you get the chance to tear yourself away from your full bank account would you mind spilling the beans on your strategy one more time please? :wink:

Viper5, you are offended ? i don’t get it, i ditn asked you a dime and either anyone from this public forum.
why i should be telling i am trading since 5 years if it is not true ? i am sorry if i was confusing, i don’t want Viper5 to invest on my trading, i was just looking for an advice on how to get an investor, what are they looking for, how much do they expect to make, etc.

When Your Business Needs Money: Angel Investors - When Your Business Needs Money: Angel Investors

i already deposited 500 USD once to trade live, when i started trading as every newbie do, i was expecting to make a living with a 500 usd investment, of course i wasn’t able to made it.
500 is not enough for my trading style, even if i can trade mini lots, if i make a few bad trades at the beggining i will just lost the deposit.

i already have a job and also a family, i can’t invest 5k right now in my account.

anyways, if the thread is so offensive, please just forget it.

thanks.

nickkk.

You made it sound like you were coming here asking people to fund your account. If thats not the case then forget what I said.

I’m not saying thats how much I make. In fact I’ll do one better and state that I’m not making that much. I thought nickkk was coming in here saying that he was a consistent trader but has no money and wanted people to help him invest, so I was merely saying that if you had 5k and really was a consistent trader that he shouldn’t need help. I’ve learned now that maybe I read it out of context. I thought “by someone” meant somebody here on the forum, and by “angel” he meant somebody to save him from his misery by helping him with some cash.

Welcome to the forum, [B]nickkk[/B].

I wish you well, but you will have to capitalize your own account!! :slight_smile:

Nobody else is going to do that for you!! :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

thanks tymen1, ill see what i can do.
i now have the time but not the money but i will figure it out.

thanks.

You don’t need tons of money to trade forex!!

Open an account with $5 if that’s all you’ve got. Trade it and add an additional $5 to it every week.

If you do that and can make 1% profit per week you’ll have 1 million dollars in 15 years…

Don’t underestimate the power of compounding! :smiley: