Some good Cashback companies?

Hello!
I intend to open an account with either Avafx or Fxpro and therefore I am looking for any cash back / rebate companys that offer great cashback and service. On google I found F1cashback giving more than other companies. I have been in contact with them and they seem to have ok support, but i’m still wondering if anyone in this forum has tried them.

Regards
Zara

i found that often on the broker’s forum there are members (even mods) who might offer some rebate service.
this might be an individual thing, but you can write few, see how responsive they are, if you can understand them…
moreover you might negotioate a weekly rebate to you, instead of some monthly, or with high minimum amount required to qualify.

i use such agreement, and it works great.
even if it wouldnt, you dont risk more than 1 week worth of rebate, rather than a month worth of trading for some service.

Hello zara!

I am actually using F1cashback and i must say that it is working very well and i am getting quite a lot cashback. Their support is ok as you mentioned and i am very satisfied with f1cashback. You should definitly try it out!

Happy trading! :slight_smile:

I’ve been using Cashbackforex in conjunction with my live account on FXDD for the last 3 months and have received nice-sized rebates from them. IMHO they are definitely worth checking out.

The principle of the cashback services I’ve compared is that the service becomes the Referring Broker on your account. Sometimes this can be done even on an existing live account, sometimes it can only be done on new accounts - it depends on your forex broker’s policies concerning RBs. The service then gives you back a percentage of what your broker gives them for “referring” you. Different brokers pay the RBs different percentages.

Once more in my humble opinion and experience, it’s a win situation for us. I definitely appreciate getting something back - it’s become an element in my capitalization plan.

It’s good to register with a rebate company like Cashbackforex. At least you get something even when you lose…

i have been trading throw invstoc website as they third party offering highest forex cashback rebate . and whats make them different, they pay on a weekly basis