Intraday Punt

This thread was initially opened in order to go head to head trading with a long time thorn in my side to finally settle who’s strat was best. The invitation was declined.

However, having opened the thread I will post the odd screenshot of my daily trades. I am currently trying to incorporate two strats I use on the same chart and time frame… its proving perplexing. :rolleyes:

I look to 20 pairs and my set up is dynamic so don’t have time to post each trade in real time plus it will not make me the unwilling party to a signal service… lol.

I welcome contructive debate but as the thread starter… I have a shiney new button… so trolls don’t even think about it!

Haha, shiny new button :p. are you gonna discuss your method for taking these trades on this thread? or just trades?

just the trades!!! :smiley: But who knows someone might pick up on it… lol.

Lol, yeah maybe someone will;). You still gotta explain to me whats goin on now and how were seein two different things on the same broker! That’s fishy, time to call in Shaggy and Fred to investigate this lol.

You get a box of ‘Scoobie snacks’ if you figure out whats going on with the different charts but same provider… lol.

Honestly I have no idea, I’m gonna email you a picture of the chart see if you see anything wrong.

Ok first out the trap is CAD/JPY Short at 30/05-03:56 GMT (87.305). TP 86.70. Active

Okay, before I trade this I’m gonna need to know which address to mail all my losses to :D. I’m JK RC and following you on this trade;)

JK? Thought you were wade follow the strat… lol… ye of little faith! :smiley:

No, I mean your not responsible for my losses, I’m in the trade already who knows maybe even before you! :smiley:

p.s. I’m trading demo lol

Glad to hear it Scoobie… its real late here and had more than my fair share of ESB… lol. Plus factor in a double bank holiday either side of the pond… why are we trading? … cause the strat says so… lol. FX junkies. :smiley:

Lol. By the way you owe me some scoobie snacks. I talked to FXCM, they said they have no idea how we had differences because we’re on the same price feed server. Only thing they could suggest was market opening volatility. Sometimes I wonder when, or if, you sleep lol. You’re up later than me and are 4hours ahead! Time for bed, it’s late here as well plus need to get up early. Night.

p.s. again, what about GBPJPY? looks like it barely hit 132.5

Look to 1.3274 at present… lol… its a tomorrow thing… err today I get confused without looking out the window. :slight_smile:

WOW! That’s so weird. Just as a last attempt I thought I’d restart marketscope. It’s fixed, the error on the gbpjpy. If I trade live on this platform I gotta make sure I’m not getting bs signals lol. Ya, look towards [I]132.74[/I] for the short, though I’m not sure I want to trade when probably a third of the FX volatility is on vacation.

Right were in the hands of retail… lol. :D:D:D Still interbank will give it push in the right direction now and then. :wink:

LOL, your a good trader with a funny sense of humor RC.

Tell me im wrong the big players already know where its going right? Just hop on board. :D:D:D

The big players are probably asleep and dreaming about the bbq tomorrow lol.

Interesting night… Sort of a slow wafting, instead of the usual building frenzy.

I didn’t realize it was a holiday over there too. I thought we were the only lucky ones;)

My beer of choice tonight is an IPA.

Mmmmmmmm Beer, and forex LOL sometimes not a good combo:eek:

You gotta stare at that bloody minotor 24/ 7 (not a typo… lol) and the wife wants another… err something… (it always starts with ‘if you just’ lol) and beer doesn’t seem that too distant. :smiley: