wHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT MY ACCOUNT

Hello fellow,
i have been reading so many negative results here fro peoples trading experience, for me forex is as easy as ABC…, take a look at my account history and say something about it, this account is history is just for the first week, from $250 to $3,000+.

I can say this, with no stop loss active, you are in for a wake up call…

You won’t even see it coming;)

No offense, but your post is garbage. Because this post has become a part of history, people will disregard stop losses and disregard risk management for a “get rich or die trying” scheme. You WILL lose, guaranteed. With no stop loss you will eventually hit margin call and its game over.

It is a demo account, demo account is not the same thing as live trading.

Good for you man, but i see alot of traders till finding hard to trade positive, yet making alot of losses, And you will be very surprise at what so individuals are willing to give just to start trading profitably, And that is hard because the pros are hiding and dont want you guys to be winners. IF you are one trader pls take these advice.

1- In like every proffesion, not everybody is mearnt to succeed.NOT EVERYONE CAN BE A DOCTOR

2- It is very possible to start from no where and get to some where. just be dertermine.

3- If you have tried and failed several times, you can have someone who trades profitably help you out, Eg (fund managers) majority of the good traders i know do fund managing. If you cant trade its best you have someone who can, to trade it for you, that is the best way to catch good traders,

4- If you are lucky to have some one successful manage you funds, you can also learn from thesame person and with time you can do it own your own

5- Dont rush into forex take your time

And lastly i want to help 10 traders achieve fame in forex trading, just send me message.

Uhhhh…

you needed 3 posts all saying the same thing?

Nice job with the spam there;)

well, for those of you saying that i will crash out one morning, sorry, i have been into forex for 8 years now, and the indicators i use produces 99.9% accurate signals, and my style of trading all combined is just too perfect. for those still doubting my style, i will provide you with logins to that account so you can see for your self.
presently that account has hit $5,180 in its second week. Also i heard some i heard some one saying thats this is a demo, i have been into live for three years now with this same method, and not for one day have i met a loss in my account. how about that. LOOK, THE FACT THAT YU ARE LOSSING DOES NOT MEAN EVERYONE EXPERIENCES LOSSES. ATLEAST IM ONE OF THEM
LOGIN INFO

BROKER: fxopen

PLATFORM: fxopen MT4 trading terminal, NOT MT4 ECN Trading terminal

LOGIN; 1059782

PASSWARD: n4jkkpr

MY METHOD IS AS SIMPLE AS ABC…, IF YOU WANT I CAN TEACH YOU

Treasure,

How about you put that live account up at Myfxbook with verification,or provide us with investor login details to your live account.

10 days of high risk trading(yup, I believe 1 lot on $1000 to be high risk) on demo means diddly.

Some people will some wont we’re all big kids, but I agree based on the initial amount deposited of $250, that is too much a ratio of risk to reward, and basically one false move and it’s over…wouldn’t be so bad if the OP opened the account with say 20K+

I too have a demo account opened last thursday evening it’s up $8492.00 based on a $10000…big deal it’s a demo account.

As the OP’s been “live” for 3 years…how’s about posting the results from this 99.9% accurate system? shouldn’t be a problem…

Happy Trading

i have been into forex for 8 years now

8 years, that’s nothing, I’ve been trading Forex for 282 years, I only started making a profit 8 years ago!

What are you trying to sell because you have lost all/most of your credibility (of little that you had in the first place)?

this barb,
i dont know whats your problem, are you jealous that i am making good profits from the market. why make irresponsible statement, you are already degrading yourself by making such statements. is it wrong that i share my tradimg experince. WHERE YOU SENT OR WHAT…, learn how to talk to people OK.
well its not my fault that you are not as sucessfull as i am. i see your anger, but THAT cant take any thing out of me. OK…, IF YOU DONT HAVE BETTER THINGS TO SAY, DONT HELP ME WRITING RUBBISH ON MY POST.

Well post your system so that others can try it out and verify it’s success.

i dont think someone being sceptic equals to being jealous.

i personally would like to believe you hit it big, but me as some others would prefer to see like a year worth of real money statement vs. 10 days of demo.

also, many are correct with some big losses around if you trade 1 lot on 1000$ without a Stop Loss. I dont favour hard SL orders, but it is a fact that the last few weeks there was some crazy moves readily involving more than 100 pip moves in as little as 5 min time.
While you see spectacular gains on a small account, being overleveraged and lucky the same time, i also dont believe that it can be done on the longer run.

and to be honest, if you have the 8 yrs experience in forex ( a bit strange, but i would kind a assume that treasure22 stands for your age maybe?) than i believe you would have much more to show than a little demo flick.
Me dont believe in demo trading, rather use a micro account to have more life-like tests.

anyway, looking forward to see your live account statements to prove yourself…

treasure22 I’m sure you have some skills, good for you. Of course our curiosity is peaked so why not share with us how you do it?

now so many people don’t know how to talk here, why do some people like to say awful things about other people. i came here to share my trading experience, and t learn also, and now some people are here criticizing me for what…
well my trading style is not some thing difficult, just the combination of 3 softwares, and a little knowledge about pivot calculator.
now i would have love to attach those softwares, but due to some kind of people here, im not gonna post it, if you need just drop me a message and i will give it to you, with a comprehensive explanation of my trading system.

treasure22 can you send me a link to those softwares and the explanation. I would like to check out this system and test it with a demo account.

Oh, I am interested as well! Could you give us the strategy?

can you message me your trading strategy? wanted to give it a shot… thanks!

I have found a blog by the topic creator where he is trying to sell a fxboom trading software for $500. He says it normally costs $2500, but I went to the fxboom official site and it is selling for $1500. Probably the only money he is making is from the poor people he has deceived into paying him $500 for this software. If anyone really needs to learn how to earn money with Forex without paying $500, I suggest learning to trade using VSA. You can download some free e-books about it in this topic: 301 Moved Permanently