Looking for guidance

I am new to fx as a matter of fact I have not started trading yet. I have been spending time reading all I can get hold of. But I am confused are ther any kiwi’s out there that can give me some help to get started.
jref1902

feel free to ask your questions here, im sure you will get answers.

N

Is there any reason it has to be specifically a kiwi that provides help? I’m no expert myself, but I’ve found by asking more specific questions, there are plenty of experienced traders on here willing to lend a hand.

Hi, i am a newbie as well and I have done reading the materials in babypips. Now, i have started a demo account but I don’t really know what to do next. Any advice?
I simply added some indicators and observe the market but I am really lost. lol.

the next obvious step is to understand how the (demo) platform works, try out a few of the set ups you read, get familiar with the timeframes and pick something you think suits you…
then it is time to come up with 20-50$ and put it on a real money micro account ( cent account) to get a feel for the real trading emotions.

good post man.

As an update on my questio yesterday, the reason I asked for guidance from a kiwi was because I am also a kiwi and want to hear from anyone who has dealt with a kiwi broker, it is also easier to deposit in NZ$.
My wife and I are both superanuitants and although we have some money invested we would like to earn a higher return.
When our current investments pay out we need to make it work for us.
If we deposited in a bank say for arguements sake $2000.00 and received a return of 5% 100.00 p.a. after reduction of 25% for GWT leaving $75.00 or $1.50 per week approx.
Surely it is possible to return more than 30 cents per day.
We are not expecting large returns possibly $50.- $75 per week are we aiming too high.
jref1902

yes, now i am trying to use the Cowabunga system to get used to the platform and the whole process of trading. cheers.