Help with EA and Metatrader

CLOSE thanks

It appears that your broker’s spread is too much for your robot’s parameters to enter into the trade. I would talk with the developer of the program to see what the issue might be.

When you do get a hold of them, I would promptly ask for a refund. Use that money and turn around and buy the books Trading in the Zone and Japanese Candlestick Patterns. You’ll get a far greater return for your money in the long run. Then read through the entire Babypips school and get to work.

If you think you’ll obtain wealth by paying for a 100 buck robot, you’re only fooling yourself.

100% bang on Mastergunner.

I’d really like to hear from anybody that has purchased an EA that actually works, not because i want it, i simply would like to know does anybody actually make money with these things, or as they as i think they are utter garbage to take newbies money from them.

When i say has anybody made money i mean on a consistant basis for at least 6 months or so.

N

this .

lol … well i know that.

I had ran a robot for months and it produced upwards of 15-20% monthly than nfa did away with hedging and i stopped using it.

Lately I have found a free robot that is also a grid robot and it is performing very well. In fact I am excited to start a thread so the skeptics can see that there are stratagys that work but they do take effort and time and research. I have never seen a $97 clickbank robot work.

Also I have seen some promising results from some public free source projects. These jerks that try to get your money don’t care but when you get a group of great people together and they form a forex ea thinktank, then look out coz some pretty amazing stuff is going to transpire.

The best stuff is for us by us and unfortunatly the truly best algorithms are never for sale for any price.

I meant to add that I am not ready to start my thread yet but I will soon.

good luck, i can only see a robot working where the owner knows how to trade and maniplulates it based on the market condition he/she sees.

I cant see a one size fits all model, it just does not exist in a market that is so dynamic.

N

Agreed. Very few who making money from Forex Robot. Those who making money from it, i think they are putting a lot of effort in tweaking the parameter of the EA.

What you guys think about Forex Megadroid?