Which Broker?

I use etoro for my demo account.
but there spread is killing my profits.
i tried oanda but there interface and charting is tough.
can anyone suggest a broker with lower spreads and simpler interface.
thanks

Dear trader,

I understand your concern for spreads, however I assure you that the spreads offered at eToro are quite standard for the industry, and besides, eToro can offers you many advantages that can affect your profits much more significantly than a few pips of spread. For example, by using the eToro OpenBook you can follow the trading activity of our most consistently profitable traders, as well as their strategies, which can benefit your trading significantly. eToro also offers you a huge welcome bonus (up to $10,000!) which increases your trading capital significantly and enables you to make bigger trades with lower leverages, and thus both earn more and risk less. Find out more about the bonus offer and the eToro OpenBook, visit our website.

We wish you successful trading,
The eToro Team

Learn Oanda; I trade the Big Six during the NY session and never have more than 2.5 pip spread except during the news. But sometime the yellow flagged news (from FF) is already priced in and the spread stays the same. I have an acct with FXDD which uses MT4 but the spread on the EUR/GBP (not one of the Big 6 but a favorite of mine) is 5-7 pips whereas on O. it is 1.1 - 1.9 most of the time. I think one would have to go the ECN route to beat O.

Hi,

These spreads are your full cost of trading with us. Our prices are a true reflection of forex market pricing. We always publish tradable spreads—even when spreads widen due to market events or on weekends, when liquidity is scarce. Spreads influenced by market events are highlighted in blue in the tables below

so you can change your invest that is suitable to yours

Regard

There are tons of forexbrokers, Just google forexbrokers with low spreads and try a demo of the prefered broker.

I agree with this, go through the forums and read up on some testimonials and find a broker that suits your needs.

Oanda is a very popular broker and I personally trade with IBFX, they have been nothing but excellent.

not that I know anything, but why not have several accounts with several firms. Use the one with low spread on each occasion…

My personal opinion on this is that I would rather have my money in 1 or 2 accounts. More margin to play around with and it’s less complicated to manage your money.

guys,

can you please tell me which broker are you using. I have been trading for past so many months and i’m quite happy with my broker. they have a spread of 1 pip, instant withdrawal, excellent support system, accepts more than 10 payment systems.

OR:

Open an account with ONE broker that allows you to choose the best quotes / lowest spreads from five OTHER brokers as well while in addition being able to see the order flow:

http://forums.babypips.com/deltastock/36527-deltastock-adds-citifx-pro-new-liquidity-provider-its-forex-ecn-stp-module.html#post224291

JUST a suggestion is all if ‘spreads are your thing’.

Regards,

Dale.

This is easy Oanda. I thought the there charting is bad but the truth is support and resistance is the best indicator in my opinion. I just switched from FXCM to oanda and wished i did it earlier my account is on the plus now and you cannot get better spreads out there.

I think etoro is good for a start. The charting of etoro is the standard charting for most of the platforms, so if you change, you might encounter the same. So if you then using its demo, try to familiarize to their features. Constant practice makes perfect. Its better to be a master to one that to master none.

Sounds abut right. There OpenBook is a very good training start for newbies to track real traders trading in real time.

You’re never a loser until you quit trying.

Try to set up a demo with an ECN broker, you should be able to practice with low spreads. And yes, agree on the charting since most brokers feature the same format, not much is going to change there…

You can try AVAFX forex broker it offers Fixed spreads and simpler interface as well that you need.

Are there any brokers out there that can give you access to trading american options on fx currency pairs? I tried fxcm, saxobank, mbtrading and citi fx pro and no one has them.