What kind of music you hear while you trade?

Hello,

Do you listen any music while you trade?

I have tried with many different kinds, but I think classical music is the most appropriate to remain discipline focus and calm .

Any replies are appreciated.

Let’s start

Radio 2 UK, I detest classical music, I find it mostly boring and tedious and mostly lacking in production.

I have either classical FM, radio 5 or (ugh) cbeebies if my daughter is kicking off.

The trouble with cbeebies is, before long you’re singing the theme songs at work, and everyone thinks you’re mad!

:smiley:

I don’t hear music… I hear voices… :eek:

Me too - I wear a helmet with silver foil inside it, because they are trying to read my mind :eek:

AC/DC, Bon Jovi , Metallica :smiley:

I like Uplifting Trance Music,

One of my fave-

Talla 2XLC. vs. Carl B Ft. Katie Marne- Giving up Giving in.

Rap straight up lol =P and also RnB, hip pop, alternate rock XD

I got concerned when I found myseld doing Bacongo-Swa Rhumba converted from old LP’s at one drop of volume, anything faster used to kill the trance. Nowadays its absolute silence, I had no idea, will get the helmet & foil tomorrow. Occasionally I crank up full-blast ‘The Game’ by Comon just to take profit - switch them speakers off immediately afterwards coz they are raising too much dust.

“Never Gonna Give You Up” by Rick Astley

my previous answer was just kidding. for the actual answer you are all going to think I’m weird. my taste in music includes almost anything other than country, jazz and classical. the country exceptions being the old stuff, pre 1950s, the classical exception being Vivaldi who it is said made 500 compositions or… made the same composition 500 times… lol. Love the four seasons. Also a big fan of rock n roll from the 50’s up through grunge. But the strangest combination of all is a love of traditional Celtic airs, strathspeys, reels, and jigs, and Indian Raga’s

of course from my avatar of me with my 1935 Regal Dobro you can tell that my true love is the blues!

Pandora . com rules !

“Money” by Fighting Dragons :slight_smile:

I think you are so complicated, because you hear everything, But this would be good for you, all this song make you comfortable.

Why don’t you listen “Money Money Money” of ABBA? :smiley:

“money, it’s a hit, don’t give me no do goody good bull sht”

“i’M in the money, I’m in the money, I’ve got a lot of what it takes to get along”

“They call it ridin the gravy train” -Pink floyd, one of my favorites:D

“If they could see me now, those old pals of mine, eatin fancy chow and drinkin fancy wine…”

well there’s a few money songs for ya! :smiley:

Post rock stuff like God Is An Astronaut, Mogwai, and From Monument To Masses.

Also Ludovico Einaudi is great to listen to.

i listen to classical music…

In your text, it seems that have many words “money” but the song “Money Money Money” of ABBA have more :smiley: so have more chance to get money back :stuck_out_tongue:

stone cold sober and stone cold sweat
running down the back of my neck
to lose means trouble to win means double
and I got me a heavy bet

they say chances on the outside
are looking pretty slim
Ive been so lucky on the inside
I feel Im going to win

Stone cold sober and stone cold sweat
running down the back of my neck
take a little money theres nothing left to lose
and I got me a heavy bet

cold cold sweat

I got a whole months wages
havent seen that much in ages
I might spend it in stages
and move out to las vegas

~thin lizzy~

YouTube - Thin Lizzy- Cold Sweat(Live)

" have mercy, been waitin on the bus all day, got my brown paper bag and my take home pay"
-ZZ Top